Jerome Dreyfuss Lovers??

I'll have to drop back into T.J.Maxx as we have a lot of them here in L.A. County. I used to get a lot of my bags there, for over a decade, until I started going more to Nordstrom Rack. But, I was in there a few months ago and they had Prada bags and Fendi carry-on sized, wheeled suitcases along with a lot of other high end bags and luggage pieces.

ive seen a couple of his bags at TJMAXX-sorry dont know the style but they were amazing leather and priced at 198.00-229.00 I think.

Thanks for the tip. Just out of curiosity, is that TJ Maxx a runway store?

I really want a JD bag but they're usually snapped up if they're marked down. I'm going to have to check my local ones.

Thanks for the tip. Just out of curiosity, is that TJ Maxx a runway store?

I really want a JD bag but they're usually snapped up if they're marked down. I'm going to have to check my local ones.
No , just a 'small town TJ that just opened last year. tHEY ARE GONE, i DONT KNOW IF PEOPLE REALLY KNOW THE NAME-BUT THE LEATHER IS LIKE BUTTER-SO THAT PROBABLY PULLED THEM IN::P

No , just a 'small town TJ that just opened last year. tHEY ARE GONE, i DONT KNOW IF PEOPLE REALLY KNOW THE NAME-BUT THE LEATHER IS LIKE BUTTER-SO THAT PROBABLY PULLED THEM IN::P

Fair enough but a runway store just means that they carry higher end brands like Prada, Fendi etc. I live in Chi-town and there are runway stores in areas that are considered middle class and suburban.

I don't know if JD would be considered a "runway" brand but his bags are sold at Barneys. Either way need to stalk my local stores! :P

I just learned that Jerome Dreyfuss is Isabel Morant's hubby! :oh:

Yeah, and Jerome and Isabel's boutiques are/were side by side on the rue Jacob, in the 6th. I used to walk past them daily as I rent an apartment a few steps away. From looking at the new video, Jerome has expanded his boutique and it looks like it's in Isabel's space. Unfortunately, a few months ago, I had to cancel the annual trip to Paris, at the last minute. But, in spring 2011, the two boutiques were still side by side.