Jerome Dreyfuss Lovers??

jackieusc

O.G.
Mar 8, 2008
Since the search feature is gone I can't tell if there has been any discussion about how gorgeous Jerome Dreyfuss bags are!

I just ordered one black and one green TOM bag from Lord and Taylor. A gal on TPF told me to watch for them at Lord and Taylor. They only sel them on their website, not in the stores.

Does anyone own a Jerome Dreyfuss bag? Are you pleased with it and would you buy more from him? I have never seen his bags in person, this is why I am inquiring. The new Kelly green Tom bag looks amazing, could not pass it up. Plus it was on sale for 25% off!!

My other choice was Rebecca Minkhoff Matinee or Morning after.
Did I make the right decision?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!

I have a JD bag, the big billy bag in emerald. I think you can see a pic of it on the shop intuition website. It's amazing. It's sooooooo soft, the color is soooo beautiful. Unfortunately I am selling it soon on ebay since I've never carried it because I NEED THE MONEY! But I think you made a great choice. You will love how soft the leather is.

I got the Billy bag too and I have to agree, the lambskin leather is super soft and smushy. I ordered it online and didn't really dig the color when I saw it IRL. It's like a sand color and was just too light for me, so I ended up giving it to my sister. I would love to get one in a darker color though.
Are you keeping both the black and green Tom? Lucky girl! Please post pics when you get them!

Attachments

• JD1.jpg
    JD1.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 2,599
Since the search feature is gone I can't tell if there has been any discussion about how gorgeous Jerome Dreyfuss bags are!

I just ordered one black and one green TOM bag from Lord and Taylor. A gal on TPF told me to watch for them at Lord and Taylor. They only sel them on their website, not in the stores.

Does anyone own a Jerome Dreyfuss bag? Are you pleased with it and would you buy more from him? I have never seen his bags in person, this is why I am inquiring. The new Kelly green Tom bag looks amazing, could not pass it up. Plus it was on sale for 25% off!!

My other choice was Rebecca Minkhoff Matinee or Morning after.
Did I make the right decision?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!

OOPS, NEVER MIND....THEY DON'T HAVE 'EM LISTED UNDER DESIGNER....FUNNY!!!

Hmm, I just went on their website and see no listings for Jermome.
How did U find it???
Also, go to gretchenscloset.....search her site and U will come up w/info on Jerome, she has the Billy and another bag and completely LUVS 'em. Congrats on a great purchase!

I have been stalking the TOM bag at shopbop for a year now......however I was also checking Lord and Taylor.com because some from TPF told me she had gotten her jerome dreyfuss bag on sale from the department store.

I want to keep both the green and the black.....will see if I am in love with the green.

Thanks for the descriptions!!! Can't wait to see mine and I will def put up pictures!

I got a medium Billy bag a few weeks ago. It's unlike any bag I own because it has a very distressed look from the bubble leather. The bag is lightweight and I like that it can be carried several different ways for different looks.

The color is maroon/plum. It looks a bit darker in real life, since the sunshine kind of washes it out.

I got it from Frankeys.com with a 25% off code.

With the snaps closed:
DSC03800.jpg

Completely open, looks like a tote. Sorry it's blurry, but I made the pic too small and then made it big again.
DSC03804.jpg

I got a medium Billy bag a few weeks ago. It's unlike any bag I own because it has a very distressed look from the bubble leather. The bag is lightweight and I like that it can be carried several different ways for different looks.

The color is maroon/plum. It looks a bit darker in real life, since the sunshine kind of washes it out.

I got it from Frankeys.com with a 25% off code.

Can you share the code with us?

I Love your plum bag! Gorgeous! Tell me why is it so unlike any other bag? Does it feel and look very well made? Is there a tag inside that says where they are made? Hope it is FRANCE and not china!!!!
Do you think you will have it for a long time?

I'm going to frankys.com now!!! How about that discount code? would love it!

I can't believe there aren't more Jerome Dreyfuss fans on tPF or maybe they haven't posted on this thread?

I don't own one, but I was very very close to purchasing one when I saw the bags at Bloomies in NYC. I had never heard of this designer before, but the soft, squishy leather really caught my attention :heart:
I usually like Bbags, so I have a thing for squishy leather ;)

I'm trying to find the bag that I almost bought, but I can't seem to find it online. Apparently Bloomies doesn't carry the bags online.

I love Jerome Dreyfuss. I have a momo that I used as a 'going out with girlfriends at night' bag. I'm a little sad that my strap broke and I haven't used it in almost 2 years. I'll probably remove the strap and use it as a wallet.

I'm also falling in love...today I bought a medium sized Billy in black python, it's AMAZING - I can't stop lookong at it. I also like the fact, the the bag be carried in two different ways:heart:.