Anyone else ripped off by MYPOUPETTE.com??????????

just giving you gals heads up on the fake dior gaucho caroldiva authenticated and said it was real - and it wasnt even a good fake:wacko:. Apparently there were similar issues with her Chloe authenticating skills.

http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/place-for-fakes-post-dior-fakes-here-114925-69.html#post9713933

Oh dear, I don't know what to think! She has authenticated several LVs & Chanels for me, each time it's correct (corroborated by the Authenticate Thread & compared with genuine bags I bought at LV & Chanel)! Maybe she is not good with Dior & Chloe! I'm concerned... Is she a forum member? It would be great if she could come in here and give her side of the story. :yes:

Last edited:
hi there just had a positive and correct authentication on a chloe from carol within a very quick time frame . have yet to hear from paypal but it should go my way fingers crossed.

yay won my case :woohoo::yahoo:was a nightmare dealing with ebay ( their staff cant even pronounce authenticate on four seperate occasions untill eventually i surgested she just avoided using the word) but i have my money back and caroldiva was a huge help in doing this . i found her quick reasonable and friendly so recomended.

Hi Guys, Ive also had this happen to me, paid mypoupette for authentication service and recieved nothing. I also had a Mypoupette seller using my photos and they didnt take any action. I now use CarolDiva and the purse forum, I find Carol is very good at LV and Gucci.

Hi Guys, Ive also had this happen to me, paid mypoupette for authentication service and recieved nothing. I also had a Mypoupette seller using my photos and they didnt take any action. I now use CarolDiva and the purse forum, I find Carol is very good at LV and Gucci.
I agree that´s carol are really good to LV,

but not for Gucci - seen more times that she had given a fake an authentic - I would say use Carol for LV - Castira.com for Gucci - just my own opinion.