Your New Gucci: A Collective Mini Reveal Thread!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you @Louish
    Thank you @Johnpauliegal

We are bag twins @Miss World

@papertiger thank you!

papertiger and Miss World like this.
  2. #1472 Dec 26, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    My new Soho Disco in red!!! I'm in love!!!! Also included a mod shot :smile:

IMG_4225.PNG
    IMG_4228 2.jpg

Sylly, SDBagLover, MooMooVT and 11 others like this.
  3. I bought this beauty last week as a Christmas gift to myself. My very first Gucci purchase! I haven’t been able to put her down yet, I’m in love! I had a pretty crappy experience at the Gucci store though, hopefully I’ll have better luck next time with a new SA.

IMG_0709.JPG

Sylly, Rikireads, SDBagLover and 7 others like this.
  4. ericae112 likes this.
  5. Greentea and ericae112 like this.
  6. ericae112 likes this.
  7. Absolutely love your new bag! Enjoy.

8. Thank you @MsLex209 :smile:

Thank you @stylistbydesign :smile:

Thank you @Johnpauliegal :smile:

stylistbydesign likes this.
  9. Thank you hun!

Johnpauliegal likes this.
  10. Love your Marmont camera bag, leather looks beautiful and your chair is so nice!

11. Here is my new Gucci Ophidia Small square shoulder bag in coated canvas, brown leather trim and GG logo.

Got a few lovely Gucci items this Christmas season, very happy. :smile:

F2A9DD4E-CCA7-4F12-9785-8CA065BBFCC9.jpeg
  12. I also got the Small Gucci Marmont. I really wanted to get the Nude but the Gucci SA said get the black as all her clients who got the black have absolutely loved theirs and got great use out of it on a daily basis. But I’m sure I’ll be adding a nude bag soon. :smile:

E9F350EF-6BF2-4952-9F59-0D5AF436DC25.jpeg
  13. :love::loveeyes:WOWEE on all of your above pics Miss World...all FABULOUS choices!! And :yes:BIG yes to the nude version if you can (it’s my favorite color & I use mine ALL the time)

14. Thank you Kendie26 :smile: I really wish I did get the Nude, it’s such a stunning shade, maybe next time, but I think it will be the Mini version. The Dionysus Mini also seems to be a stunning bag, it fit more than I expected.

Kendie26 likes this.
  15. Lucky, lucky you :ps: