Your New Gucci: A Collective Mini Reveal Thread!

Posting a picture of my Gucci family! I just received the Marmont last week. They are so cute together :smile:
bd82dd58c4144637eaed127543c39324.jpg
Love your Marmont camera bag, leather looks beautiful and your chair is so nice!

Reactions: baghabitz34
Here is my new Gucci Ophidia Small square shoulder bag in coated canvas, brown leather trim and GG logo.

Got a few lovely Gucci items this Christmas season, very happy. :smile:

I also got the Small Gucci Marmont. I really wanted to get the Nude but the Gucci SA said get the black as all her clients who got the black have absolutely loved theirs and got great use out of it on a daily basis. But I’m sure I’ll be adding a nude bag soon. :smile:

Attachments

• E9F350EF-6BF2-4952-9F59-0D5AF436DC25.jpeg
    E9F350EF-6BF2-4952-9F59-0D5AF436DC25.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 843
I also got the Small Gucci Marmont. I really wanted to get the Nude but the Gucci SA said get the black as all her clients who got the black have absolutely loved theirs and got great use out of it on a daily basis. But I’m sure I’ll be adding a nude bag soon. :smile:
:love::loveeyes:WOWEE on all of your above pics Miss World...all FABULOUS choices!! And :yes:BIG yes to the nude version if you can (it’s my favorite color & I use mine ALL the time)

:love::loveeyes:WOWEE on all of your above pics Miss World...all FABULOUS choices!! And :yes:BIG yes to the nude version if you can (it’s my favorite color & I use mine ALL the time)
Thank you Kendie26 :smile: I really wish I did get the Nude, it’s such a stunning shade, maybe next time, but I think it will be the Mini version. The Dionysus Mini also seems to be a stunning bag, it fit more than I expected.

Reactions: Kendie26