Your Hermès in action!

Thanks so much! Yes, it’s anemone. I’d wanted a C18 in this shade so much and my SA managed to find one in chèvre. So easy to carry and it magically seems to always fit what I need to carry.

I agree about H colours. I still don’t have a single H black bag. Give me colour!
I’m with you!! Color indeed!!! I have pink, purple and blue H shades, I did get one black bag, a B30, because that was on my list forever, and even black in H leather is a true color. But truly your anemone Constance in chèvre just makes me want one!!!💜

Introducing my summer shoes - Giovanni Loafer. While I bought the shoes back in December 2023, it was the first time wearing them on my way to my home store in NYC a few days ago. Surprisingly, it was very comfortable. (I thought it may not be that comfy because some of my other Hermes shoes did not fit well with me.)

I took the last two pictures from my home store while I was waiting for my SA. Apparently, I had lots of drinks there. lol 🤣

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg

Introducing my summer shoes - Giovanni Loafer. While I bought the shoes back in December 2023, it was the first time wearing them on my way to my home store in NYC a few days ago. Surprisingly, it was very comfortable. (I thought it may not be that comfy because some of my other Hermes shoes did not fit well with me.)

I took the last two pictures from my home store while I was waiting for my SA. Apparently, I had lots of drinks there. lol 🤣

View attachment 6007151View attachment 6007152View attachment 6007153View attachment 6007154
lol. Two glasses of champagne would have me SILLY in the store! You are lucky your store does coffee. Mine doesn’t and it is felt by people. Newbies constantly asking for an espresso.

Loafers look great. I recently got a pair of destins and love them (although I do shorter jaunts - my feet need to get used to them).