Your Hermès in action!

I haven't had any action shots because since becoming a new first time Mom recently, I go literally nowhere except around my neighbourhood for walks. I feel a bit of sadness every time I look at my bags. They remind me of a person that I can't recognize anymore.
View attachment 6003328
You will get back to yourself - or a different you - I have changed so much being a mom and pretty much for the better. And now my minis are grown and they love Hermes as much as I do so it’s double the fun.

• Love
Reactions: tinkerbell68
Love the first bag :smile:

Here are a shot with girlfriends at Tiffany blue box cafe and Hermes. There were several tables of women who dressed as Holly Golightly which I thought was very very cute.

View attachment 6003875View attachment 6003876

Also three outfits for a black tie optional destination wedding and events (mine are not quite dressy enough, but I don’t want to check luggage lol) Plus some outfits with jumping boots and Kelly mini II (I’ve worn the boots to perhaps five places since buying them last week bc soon it will be too warm lol
View attachment 6003878View attachment 6003879View attachment 6003880View attachment 6003881View attachment 6003906View attachment 6003886View attachment 6003887View attachment 6003888View attachment 6003902View attachment 6003884

Hermes mini K II; Roxanne sandals (sample sale 2022); leather shift (sample sale 2023); swift toile jacket (2023); toile jumping boots (2024); silk shirt (2024); leather skirt (2023); chaine d’ancre dress 2022

Brunello silk fringe vest and cashmere toile skirt, both with monili details; dior classic tulle skirt and gray leopard silk taffeta bar jacket; dior sleeveless jacket and palm skirt; chanel metallic black vest worn over matching jacket (sale 2023); Celine jeans; charvet RTW women’s shirt; dior stretch cardigan jacket (2024); Dior shorts (2022); Dior leopard knit jacket and t shirt ; Chanel black and white jacket (2022); Dior hoodie dress (2022)
Every time you post outfits I’m impressed. Need a style class from you!

• Thanks
Reactions: 880
I haven't had any action shots because since becoming a new first time Mom recently, I go literally nowhere except around my neighbourhood for walks. I feel a bit of sadness every time I look at my bags. They remind me of a person that I can't recognize anymore.
View attachment 6003328
Hi! New mom here too and felt exactly the same! It was only about a year and I was back to using my bags like I had before! Your bag is stunning and she will be out getting used again soon! The good thing about H is the bags are no worse for the wear if they have to sit and be patient for a bit of time!

I am very blessed to be the current owner of my pieces and also especially to meet and chat with the artisans who make and repair these with their own hands. Alas my family did not pass me my bags. My mother and grandmother both preferred to collect jewellery and I now have some of my Mom's H scarves. I am referring to friends here who have the privilege of owning bags handed down the generations. 😉
Jewelry and scarves are lovely as well. How wonderful some here have a family that has had treasured bags that get passed down, somehow assumed it was you as well But you have lovely pieces to hand down ❤️

It reminds me of that brief film that H did and I can’t remember where I found it, but it was about a young woman, I believe in Japan, whose mother owned one treasured black Kelly, and her daughter got it after she passed. Her daughter absolutely treasured that bag as a connection with her mother, she also said that she would likely never be able to afford another one, but that one was all she needed. It was very touching film. 🖤