Your Hermès in action!

It’s still warm here, so (I got the inspiration from @Tonimichelle‘s photo a few pages back) to take out my bright colored birkin while the sun is still shining). im 5’2, medium build, large shoulder cap, not petite. I also included a pic of a darker colored, slimmer blu obscure fringe kelly for comparison bc the brighter color makes the JPG shoulder look a lot bigger than it is. Also, a bigger bag makes my butt look smaller. :biggrin:
View attachment 4859225View attachment 4859226
Lol. I also realized that bigger bags make me look smaller especially when they are longer East west and I’ve been loving them more. I’m short too (5ft tall) but not as skinny as I used to be. I find my small to medium sized bags look a lot better on me than the mini! You look great!

Love your photo! I used my clemence Evelyn’s in dark colors as beater bags; would get soaked regularly and be fine. Wipe And dry. :smile:
Last night I wore my own beater clemence bag: customized metallic charcoal grey Clemence 32HAC rescue bag, engraved hardware, courtesy of @docride. :biggrin: Chanel stretchy tank dress (to accommodate delicious Cacio y Pepe pasta at our favorite restaurant) and espadrilles. don’t bite me brand mosquito patches plus Deep woods off spray around my chair.
View attachment 4860818
LOVE that HAC on you! I had the chance to get a preloved HAC 32 in ebene fjord and foolishly passed on it.

Hi Boo! It’s so great to see you! TPF has really changed since we were all together! Hugs (havent really figured out emoticons via ipad, but I’m jumping up and down inside!
:happydance: :hbeat: :panic::yahoo: hahahah~ so happy to reconnect!!! You know we have been calling Jige the "Pound cake clutch" ever since you told us you carried pound cakes inside~ And we think of you and giggle whenever we see a Jige :lol: Will hang out on this thread more often to stalk you hahahh~ HUGS~~

• Love
Reactions: 880