Your Hermès in action!

I haven't had any action shots because since becoming a new first time Mom recently, I go literally nowhere except around my neighbourhood for walks. I feel a bit of sadness every time I look at my bags. They remind me of a person that I can't recognize anymore.
View attachment 6003328
Congratulations on joining motherhood, with its hard work and delights. You have different priorities now but in time your energy and sense of self will come back! The year at home with first baby remains the most special to me (don't tell the other three;).

Absolutely stunning!! Is that chèvre anemone? Love your whole look.

Your bag is simply beautiful - H colors rival those of many beautiful flowers!💜
Thanks so much! Yes, it’s anemone. I’d wanted a C18 in this shade so much and my SA managed to find one in chèvre. So easy to carry and it magically seems to always fit what I need to carry.

I agree about H colours. I still don’t have a single H black bag. Give me colour!

Jewelry and scarves are lovely as well. How wonderful some here have a family that has had treasured bags that get passed down, somehow assumed it was you as well But you have lovely pieces to hand down ❤️

It reminds me of that brief film that H did and I can’t remember where I found it, but it was about a young woman, I believe in Japan, whose mother owned one treasured black Kelly, and her daughter got it after she passed. Her daughter absolutely treasured that bag as a connection with her mother, she also said that she would likely never be able to afford another one, but that one was all she needed. It was very touching film. 🖤
I remember that! I think it was on the Hermes website at one point. 💜