Your Hermès in action!

ahahaha:lol: The rashes are orange! :lol:
That sounds like Hyperhermetitis: what you usually have on your way to Ban Island!
Hypohermetitis: the rashes are pale and you need a big dose of orange ‘juice’ to make them look normal and blend with your skin again.
I think that’s how Hermetitis works, if I’m not mistaken...

We should have an Hermès, cheese & wine festival. A lot more glamorous than JUST cheese and wine, right? :biggrin:

And inspired by Stilton, here’s another shot from earlier today...
What a coooooool pic! :loveeyes:
That sounds like Hyperhermetitis: what you usually have on your way to Ban Island!
Hypohermetitis: the rashes are pale and you need a big dose of orange ‘juice’ to make them look normal and blend with your skin again.
I think that’s how Hermetitis works, if I’m not mistaken...
Bwahahahahahaha:lol::lol::lol: Now I know! Hyperhermetitis! :lol:

Don't have Coke, but I have sparkling water:heart:!
View attachment 4340959
Love your teacups and plates :heart::hbeat:

I was admiring the homeware at FSH but contemplated how to bring them home. DH is a fan of their non-bag items. He wanted to get the saddle and bicycle back :wtf: but I talked him out of it. The bike was not for sale anyway. I couldn’t resist taking a shot there though :blush:

Attachments

• B1054A4A-3F7E-40C2-B331-81D4DF01BA43.jpeg
    B1054A4A-3F7E-40C2-B331-81D4DF01BA43.jpeg
    142.3 KB · Views: 839

I was admiring the homeware at FSH but contemplated how to bring them home. DH is a fan of their non-bag items. He wanted to get the saddle and bicycle back :wtf: but I talked him out of it. The bike was not for sale anyway. I couldn’t resist taking a shot there though :blush:
:lol::lol: I like your DH! saddle and bike!:lol: Wow you're at FSH with your lovely Herbag! :loveeyes: I hope you're having lots of fun! Take lots of pics please!:heart:
The tablewares are very well packed, so might be a little bulky, but you can certainly bring some "samples" home! Looking forward to seeing your haul! :hbeat:

FSH is happy to pack and ship tableware to you.