Your Hermès in action!

Love your teacups and plates :heart::hbeat:

I was admiring the homeware at FSH but contemplated how to bring them home. DH is a fan of their non-bag items. He wanted to get the saddle and bicycle back :wtf: but I talked him out of it. The bike was not for sale anyway. I couldn’t resist taking a shot there though :blush:

I’m sorry, but I just keep wanting to straighten that “painting” (version Robe du Soir) to your right.....

With DH and my Herbag at Llao Llao Hotel in the Argentinian Patagonia. Happy Valentine's Day, my dear tPF friends! :heart:
View attachment 4341535
I googled the hotel and....what a gorgeous resort! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have known such a place existed! Your Herbag looks right at home on that gorgeous chair (love the lamps too):loveeyes: Thank you for sharing! Have a wonderful time!:hbeat: Happy Valentine's Day too! :heart:

Last edited:
Reactions: crisbac
I googled the hotel and....what a gorgeous resort! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have known such a place existed! our Herbag looks right at home on that gorgeous chair (love the lamps too):loveeyes: Thank you for sharing! Have a wonderful time!:hbeat: Happy Valentine's Day too! :heart:
Thank you so much, dear TresBeauHermes! :heart: And if you like skiing, Llao Llao is even better in winter! ;) Have a wonderful day! :hugs:

Reactions: TresBeauHermes