Your Hermes in action!

1. Iris is my favorite Hermes purple! You look wonderful with it.

xiangxiang0731 likes this.
  2. Oh wow! your shawl and your pico are gorgeous! Your smile makes it even prettier!:loveeyes::heart:

acrowcounted likes this.
  3. Thank you! Unfortunately no date night tonight. DH had to take his friend out for his 50th bday. I got stuck on mommy duty. Soooo...Still waiting.... :whut:

TresBeauHermes likes this.
  4. You can do it!!!

5. Thank you hun! You are so sweet!

Still waiting for date night ... c’mon DH get it together lol

6. Hermes Carre Club in LA

IMG_0620.jpg

7. Hi ladies, thank you so much for your kind words! Iris is definitely my favourite Hermes purple! I also have anemone but I do prefer iris over anemone. Although I don't need the capacity of a B35 nowadays, I couldn't bring myself to part with it.

lulilu and TresBeauHermes like this.
  8. xiangxiang0731 likes this.
  9. Not sure if you like the Jeu de cartes Twilly, there was one that had an orange undertone to it. That could be nice.

10. So elegant !! That B35 doesn't look that big. Maybe it is the color but I love Iris too. And that dress is so elegant and chic.

xiangxiang0731 likes this.
  11. xiangxiang0731 likes this.
  12. just curious... do you prefer to buy your silk from the Hermes store with your SA or auction online?

13. Thank you Julide! I only have 2 70cm and this is one of them. I don't really like their current 70cm offerings.
    Thank you chkpfbeliever! I think it's also because it's clemance and a bit soft and slouchy so it doesn't look too big. I don't carry much in it.
    Thank you Kate!

katekluet and Julide like this.
  14. Such questions tend to lead others astray, we need to stay on topic. Ty.

BBC likes this.
  15. Technically no action in this shot, but here's my sweet little guy with my fave bag (and my Jige peeking out from inside the B)
    Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 1.54.58 PM.png