Your Hermès in action!

I never would have thought I could use such a small bag to go on an errand run. I do keep a tote in the car for the smaller things I gather while I’m out. But, truth be told, even when I carry a larger bag, some things still tend pile up in my car....along with the crumbs from my croissant, which I absolutely must eat while I do errands. It’s a tradition....
View attachment 4246678
i love the shades of grey!

shawl looks beautiful on you!

Today's outfit with iris B35 and Hermes dress, 70cm scarf, Kyoto Tresse pendant (and bracelet not seen in picture).
View attachment 4246773
View attachment 4246774
you are the epitome of elegance xiangxiang!! that Iris B is to die for!!!!

Trying on an outfit for date night. Not sure when this date night will be, but it’s best to be prepared. Just in case. :rolleyes:

Kelly noir 28 GHW and Neo booties
LOL i love it!!! i hope your date happens soon! you look so stylish and chic, any man would be lucky to have you on his arm

lovely scarf!

Thank you! I came across a 40 second “tutorial” on Instagram awhile ago and saved it figuring it would come in handy one day when I was bored and had a few minutes to kill. Well, It took a million tries and 40 minutes (give or take, mostly give :lol:) The IG name is “HappyBaggage” and it was a post from April 13. I believe in you! If I can do it you can to :yes:
Oooh, Sooooo very sweet of you to share the IG link with me (and others that are twilly challenged)! Thank you! :hugs: Yes, I will look at the tutorial and I too shall conquer the world of tying twillies properly! Thank you so much! :hbeat:

I never would have thought I could use such a small bag to go on an errand run. I do keep a tote in the car for the smaller things I gather while I’m out. But, truth be told, even when I carry a larger bag, some things still tend pile up in my car....along with the crumbs from my croissant, which I absolutely must eat while I do errands. It’s a tradition....
View attachment 4246678
Gorgeously put together diane278! Love your outfit with your lovely Verrou! AND no traces of crumbs on your shirt! If it was me, it would be everywhere! :lol: