Which Alexander Wang are you SEARCHING for???

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am looking for a Mini Rocco Black with Gold studs. Hopefully it has strap. Does AW make this combo?

2. I hear ya Denaroo - I heart the Ocean Blue Diego but have the same issue! I am also considering the Forest Green, which is easier to come by... :graucho:

3. I know isnt it frustrating?! I may have the situation figured out :sneaky: .. I'll keep you in the know - we must have those blue bags - green is good yes, but we will get those blue ones!
    Its all I can think about... :wacko: I have a one track mind when it gets on something.... better than thinking about those chocolate cookies in my freezer I guess :p

4. ^ I bought an ocean blue Diego from Barneys using a mail forwarder (I'm in Sydney)

5. Oh this sounds interesting - Ive never heard of this Chunkylover - Im going to look into this right now thank you for telling me! Have you received your bag yet?

6. Yeah chuncky! Congrats! The #1 on my wishlist now is a black Brenda, God I love this bag!

7. How much is this?

8. Can anyone tell me if the Baby Rocco comes with the brass studs? This is what I would want. Thanks in advance.

9. Can anyone please let me know if they find a Luggage Millie for under $400? Barneys cancelled my order...
    Thank you!

10. Diego in Oak in the $750 price range!

11. Seems they are all gone on the websites :sad: Thank you~~

12. there's one on eBay, you'll have to get it authenticated though..

13. Darcy in luggage less than retail...20% or more??

14. i have too many black bags and i need a grey one so baaaad. :sad: do you think they have any at Barney's in chicago?