Alexander Wang Which Alexander Wang are you SEARCHING for???

If I remember correctly (it’s been a long time) have the leather interior tag facing you, then dig deep into the left side seam.
Wow, thank you SO much for your quick reply.

I did investigate several times, and FINALLY found a tag... wow... I nearly thought I got duped. The reason why I have my doubts is due to the fact that there are no hooks for a strap, I didn't receive a dust bag and some of the "leather" chipped off on top.. is this normal? (I have attached pics of the inner lining as well the best I could)

tempImagevDPxQM.jpg

tempImagexMYPHf.jpg

Last edited:
If I remember correctly (it’s been a long time) have the leather interior tag facing you, then dig deep into the left side seam.
And here's the link where I purchased it from.

Last edited:
And here's the link where I purchased it from. It seemed pretty legit at the time..
I can’t speak to authenticity but the early Roccos didn’t have straps.

And here's the link where I purchased it from.
She calls it a Coco which I believe was the original name.

I feel a little conflicted, as I just bought 2 mini Rockies preloved and I absolutely love them. Is it taboo to like AW at this point?
I have two rockies and I love them. I can’t see myself ever selling them, despite how heavy they are. I had two rocco’s. I sold one and gave one to my nephew. Every now and then I’ll borrow the Rocco. We both rock those bags! It’s a classic contemporary duffel bag.

FYI: I get the most compliments on all of them (mostly from men) more than any other bag in my collection. To date, I’ve never been complimented on my Chanel Reissue.

Reactions: jessica.berman
I have two rockies and I love them. I can’t see myself ever selling them, despite how heavy they are. I had two rocco’s. I sold one and gave one to my nephew. Every now and then I’ll borrow the Rocco. We both rock those bags! It’s a classic contemporary duffel bag.

FYI: I get the most compliments on all of them (mostly from men) more than any other bag in my collection. To date, I’ve never been complimented on my Chanel Reissue.
I bought a few more since I got the original two and I love them all. They fit my aesthetic and the design is simple but functional. Funny, one of my husbands friends really liked the style as well (a male)!

Reactions: MulberryHeaux