Alexander Wang Which Alexander Wang are you SEARCHING for???

There has been a few gray Rocco's on the bay. Both mini and baby. I am not sure if they have sold or not. They seemed to have been pretty reasonably priced. You may want to check there. I have not seen any available in any stores in a while. Good Luck.

What color do you mean in the quilted rocco? The tan one? Check the bay, not sure though. But I will keep my eyes open for you gals and let you know if I see anything on any of the stores online. you never know sometimes they pop up when someone returns one.

faith ann and jellybelly8---there are some bags on the bay if you want to check it out. However, I STRONGLY recommend that you get them authenticated on this forum before you purchase anything on ebay. There are allot of fakes on there. The girls on here are very good at spotting them so make sure you check with them first.

I desperately want an Ocean Blue mini Rocco - I cant get one from Barneys as they dont sell to international CC's and I live in Canada... ugh - I think Id donate my left eye tooth for one :biggrin:

Hi girls, does any one know if the original Cocco without the strap in Black with Silver exists? or they don't make them any more? This is the one i am looking for.

Hi girls, does any one know if the original Cocco without the strap in Black with Silver exists? or they don't make them any more? This is the one i am looking for.

I am pretty sure they only make them with the straps now but you may be able to find an 09 black/silver somewhere.

Can anybody confirm that the rocco's are now all made with the strap?

I am pretty sure they only make them with the straps now but you may be able to find an 09 black/silver somewhere.

Can anybody confirm that the rocco's are now all made with the strap?

The original black Rocco with silver studs is no longer in production....unless AW decides to bring it back.

I believe AW still makes the black with brass studs without the strap.