Vintage LV CLUB !

My vintage Petit Noe from year 1983 arrived yesterday. It's a beauty for something 8 years older than myself. The patina on it is beautiful honey color, although a little lighter than in the pictures as my camera changes the contrast a little.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    630.3 KB · Views: 1,071
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    556.2 KB · Views: 1,076
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    577.3 KB · Views: 1,084
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    521 KB · Views: 1,074
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    597.2 KB · Views: 1,076
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    558.2 KB · Views: 1,062
Anyone have a vintage bucket? How do you like it?
I bought one from Fashionphile and it is in unbelievably gorgeous condition.

https://www.fashionphile.com/louis-vuitton-monogram-petit-bucket-23-w-pouch-76448

I carry a filofax Finsbury pocket sized planner as a wallet, an iPhone, ear buds in a little zipped case, a cles with Splenda packets, sunglasses, a pen in a pen case, a comb, and a cles with my most-used cards, which I keep, with two lipsticks, in the pochette.

It isn't quite big enough for an all-purpose everyday bag because I can't fit my current book or chuck in a mini umbrella, and extra papers like prescriptions, coupons, letters I want to mail, etc., tend to be stuck in rather haphazardly.

Still, I adore it. Look at that patina ... yum! And it's an historic design. As my Louis obsession grows, I feel I need to have at least one of all the historic designs: Speedy, Alma, Noe, Lockit, Papillon ... somebody stop me! :nuts:http://forum.purseblog.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Last edited:
I have a question for owners of vintage Noe GM. This one is from 1994. I am concerned about the leather trim. The seller's photo here looks fairly wrinkled. Is this just normal? Does this have a lot of life left into her? If any of you have the same, how does it hold up? Thanks.:smile:

Attachments

• 1427682161982.jpg
    1427682161982.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,004
I have a question for owners of vintage Noe GM. This one is from 1994. I am concerned about the leather trim. The seller's photo here looks fairly wrinkled. Is this just normal? Does this have a lot of life left into her? If any of you have the same, how does it hold up? Thanks.:smile:

That's how my 96 Noe looked when I bought it preloved a couple years ago. It hasn't been problematic for me. The Noe seems pretty durable.

My vintage Petit Noe from year 1983 arrived yesterday. It's a beauty for something 8 years older than myself. The patina on it is beautiful honey color, although a little lighter than in the pictures as my camera changes the contrast a little.

It is a nice looking bag.Congrats. I'm thinking about getting the Petit Noe for my next purchase however, I'm worried about the tying and untying the closure when my hands are full. That is what is keeping me from purchasing one. Please let us know how that works out for you.

thanks for sharing, the petit Noe is the best bag ever!! I love mine.

It is a nice looking bag.Congrats. I'm thinking about getting the Petit Noe for my next purchase however, I'm worried about the tying and untying the closure when my hands are full. That is what is keeping me from purchasing one. Please let us know how that works out for you.

I love my Epi Petit Noe. I also have a Mono Noe. I use a slip knot instead of tying the closure. it works very well! There are some threads/posts about it here.

So far I mostly use this one for work and I got two other bags with lunch & laptop with me and I gotta say it is not a problem to get my wallet quickly out for the bus or when paying at the cafe with only free hand. I had more trouble with the Piano cause I couldn't close it or open it without two hands due to the zipper.

What I find good is that the bag very steadily rests against my side so I can easily one handed open the string without the bag twisting and turning and even I would not at that very moment tie it again the bag won't "hang open" as least my bag keeps itself closed without a not on the string :smile:.