Vintage LV CLUB !

I'm trying to get a pict of it, but I'm new to this stuff how do I put a pict on here? I'm on a phone not a computer...

Or you could just give the date code on the inside.

First, speedy 40 does have pocket. I have speedy 40 from 1991 and it does have a pocket. Just like other Louis Vuitton speedies.

What i get from your information. You might have very old pieces of louis vuitton speedies. Very old speedies doesnt have a pocket. If its very old speedy, it might doesnt have date code.

There are no numbers any where else. I was told they faded with wear. The zipper has ECLAIR on the back side. I wish I could figure out how to post pictures. it just says file failed.

Well obviously without the date code, we cant determine when exactly the bags made and how old the bag is.
And i think yours is quite older pieces. Because older pieces is usually using Eclair or Talon zipper. I might assuming its from early 80's. But i might be wrong because i havent seen the bag. You can download purse forum from Google play(i dont know about apple store, but i think they have it too). Its so much easier to upload photo or post a thing from purse forum apps.

Hi. My husband bought me a pre loved speedy 35. It's from a second hand store in Japan. I am a little bit uncomfortable with the zipper pull. The rivet on the zipper pull is not entirely on the edge. I know the rivet should be further on the edge. Aligned to where the line should be. The date code by the way says VI873. Oh and this is my first post. I dont know how to upload photos. Thanks.:smile: