Tieks by Gavrieli

I have wide feet too but I tried a couple of different pairs because they are handmade so each one feels different. I only have 2 pair and one is a 9 & the other is a 10 lol. I don't have to use insoles in these but I do in my Tory Burch flats.

It's not just a wide feet issue but also a high arch issue. Due to my high arches the tops of these shoes dig into my feet unfortunately after an hour of wearing them. It is worse when I sit because the pressure on the top is normally eased by the standing. I think if you have wide feet and are true to size it's fine. Unfortunately I am not. Perhaps if they did half sizes it would help. I tried on three different pairs and none worked. Everyone has different feeet so what works for some doesn't work for others. I am not knocking on the shoe. Just sharing my experience.

It's not just a wide feet issue but also a high arch issue. Due to my high arches the tops of these shoes dig into my feet unfortunately after an hour of wearing them. It is worse when I sit because the pressure on the top is normally eased by the standing. I think if you have wide feet and are true to size it's fine. Unfortunately I am not. Perhaps if they did half sizes it would help. I tried on three different pairs and none worked. Everyone has different feeet so what works for some doesn't work for others. I am not knocking on the shoe. Just sharing my experience.
I had a similar experience. I have arthritis in the metatarsals and these are cut too low in the toe and sit right on the painful part.
The right show was ok but the left cut something awful.
I was sad because ther are very cute and the packaging is wonderful.