Tieks by Gavrieli

I didn’t have much luck with my Tieks. 3 months after purchasing my first pair, a small piece of the rubber tore off the tip of my left shoe. After learning this had happened to other people, I emailed Tieks. Customer service was excellent and agreed to replace the shoes. However a few months after receiving my new pair, the same exact thing happened again. This time, Tieks said they couldn’t replace the shoes and that they were unaware that this was a common occurrence or defect. I thought, oh well, it’s not a big tear and it’s on the bottom of the shoe so it’s hardly noticeable. A month later due to the tear on the rubber sole, debris starting getting between the leather sole and the rubber and the sole is starting to separate from the shoe. I love the shoes but can’t justify spending $200 for shoes that start to fall apart within a few months. IMG_1313.JPG

I didn’t have much luck with my Tieks. 3 months after purchasing my first pair, a small piece of the rubber tore off the tip of my left shoe. After learning this had happened to other people, I emailed Tieks. Customer service was excellent and agreed to replace the shoes. However a few months after receiving my new pair, the same exact thing happened again. This time, Tieks said they couldn’t replace the shoes and that they were unaware that this was a common occurrence or defect. I thought, oh well, it’s not a big tear and it’s on the bottom of the shoe so it’s hardly noticeable. A month later due to the tear on the rubber sole, debris starting getting between the leather sole and the rubber and the sole is starting to separate from the shoe. I love the shoes but can’t justify spending $200 for shoes that start to fall apart within a few months. View attachment 4039645

I would call CS again. I know a lot people that have had just their sole repaired, if not entirely replaced, on their shoe. It might not be a new pair, but it's worth a shot.

Reactions: AnnZ
I just bought my first pair of tiek, in tortoiseshell. I like the fit and the leather. However after a few wears I noticed that the vamp on on shoe is longer than the other (difference of 0.25 inches). I emailed customer service but was told that since Tieks are handcrafted there will be slight variation. I don't think this is slight variation - more of a quality control issue. Has anyone else encountered this issue before? Thx.

Reactions: PurpleLilac
I finally bought a pair since Lanvin does not appear to be making ballet flats anymore. I like them a lot. At first I felt that the 8 was a bit big (I am a 38.5 Euro and 8 US), but they have molded themselves to my feet.

Reactions: justwatchin