Tieks by Gavrieli

I need some advice about my first pair of Tieks that arrived the other day. I notice in pics of those with the matte leather versions that I can always see a big toe impression when they’re on. Well, I just got the Obsidian Black ones and I have personally experienced that with these as well. I’m happy to say that they fit my very narrow foot, but my concern is that my big toes will wear through. Has anyone experienced that? I’m curious if it happens and how much wear these can handle.

I have a really narrow foot too and get a really great fit from Tieks! My Tieks have molded to my feet quite nicely and I definitely put them through their paces - no issues with any area wearing through. I have heard that some ladies add a piece of moleskin to that area and get really great results. Enjoy your obsidian black Tieks!

Reactions: Stephanieg218
I have two pair of classic Tieks, full grain leather. I would like to purchase the pewter or bronze but I am afraid they won't be as durable. Does anyone have an opinion?

I need some advice about my first pair of Tieks that arrived the other day. I notice in pics of those with the matte leather versions that I can always see a big toe impression when they’re on. Well, I just got the Obsidian Black ones and I have personally experienced that with these as well. I’m happy to say that they fit my very narrow foot, but my concern is that my big toes will wear through. Has anyone experienced that? I’m curious if it happens and how much wear these can handle.

I’ve had mine for years, and wore them frequently early one. Despite the toe indentation, they never tore through. Your shoes will become scuffed and worn out long before that happens, provided you keep your toenails trimmed.

Reactions: Stephanieg218
I have two pair of classic Tieks, full grain leather. I would like to purchase the pewter or bronze but I am afraid they won't be as durable. Does anyone have an opinion?
I have a pair in bronze. I've had them for a year and they are one of my workhorses. They still look new! I've also owned Tory Birch flats which lasted half as long.

I have a pair on the way. They were supposed to arrive yesterday, but are M.I.A. in the postal service. They haven’t been scanned in a few days. I hope Tieks makes it right if they don’t show up.