Tieks by Gavrieli

Cute pair! This color is a great neutral and matches LV canvas.

Sorry I know you're not asking me. Whatever shoe you pick, make sure you break them in first before going on vacation. I had to learn that the hard way. [emoji51] As for comfy shoes for walking, tieks are okay for me but might not be for everyone.

Thanks for your feedback. I think I'll need to order and try them on. I wish they had a shop instead of all the hassle of ordering online.

I just bought my niece and pair of the metallic pewter for her high school graduation which is in 2 weeks. I hope she likes them and they fit, I think the color is probably out of her comfort zone because she tends to lean towards neutral colors. I'm hoping it's not a total miss. I just wish I could be there when she gets them since they live in another state.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PurseForum mobile app

I just bought my niece and pair of the metallic pewter for her high school graduation which is in 2 weeks. I hope she likes them and they fit, I think the color is probably out of her comfort zone because she tends to lean towards neutral colors. I'm hoping it's not a total miss. I just wish I could be there when she gets them since they live in another state.

What a nice gift! Metallic pewter is a neutral to me. Very pretty color to go with lots!

I just bought the ballet pink color and Love them. They are so comfortable and fit perfect. I already want a second pair. Now I am going to sell all my new and unused shoes on EBay and replace them with Tieks as they sell.
I think I will buy my daughter a pair when she goes back to school in September.

Did she love them?

Did she love them?
Sadly she hasn't gotten them yet. Usps sent them to Texas then to Oregon. Then when i got a delivery notice 6 days later, i texted my SIL if they got them nope. I forgot to put the apartment number in the address so they are being returned. I emailed them after I saw that so they are sending another pair tomorrow. Her graduation is next week so even if they do get them in time if they aren't the right size she's out of luck. [emoji20]

Sadly she hasn't gotten them yet. Usps sent them to Texas then to Oregon. Then when i got a delivery notice 6 days later, i texted my SIL if they got them nope. I forgot to put the apartment number in the address so they are being returned. I emailed them after I saw that so they are sending another pair tomorrow. Her graduation is next week so even if they do get them in time if they aren't the right size she's out of luck. [emoji20]

Oh no, I hate to hear that! Hopefully they will be perfect once they arrive!

Oh no, I hate to hear that! Hopefully they will be perfect once they arrive!
Im happy to report that they came in today, she loved them and they fit so yeah! She also really enjoyed the packaging as well. My SIL is jelly and wishes that they were the same size so she could barrow them [emoji14]

Im happy to report that they came in today, she loved them and they fit so yeah! She also really enjoyed the packaging as well. My SIL is jelly and wishes that they were the same size so she could barrow them [emoji14]

That's awesome[emoji1487] Congrats to your niece[emoji4]

So. I ended up getting a pair of Butterfly Twists.

Not impressed at all. Cheap. Cheap. Cheap. No support and the memory foam makes my feet sweat.

Super cute design but don't see them lasting for many wears.

Attachments

• shoes.JPG
    shoes.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 626
I have a pair of Butterfly Twists and they're the same, but they're my bung in the handbag/car for high heel emergencies only, and for that they're fine. They are not in the same league as Tieks or Yosi Samra or Coco Rose London. But then I couldn't wear ballet flats all day full stop. No support in any of the ones I've found.

So just an update, I got my tieks in Cardinal Red and as much as I wanted to love it, it's just not for me. :sad: I almost always wear a size 7 with rare instances that I had to go down to 6.5 but never a 7.5. The 7 tieks that I got when i tried it, my toes are curled but sliding out at the back and wide on the sides. I am pretty sure that if I go get a size 8, it will be big since the 7 is already wide on the sides.

I'm so sad because I had been wanting all the other colors already and the leather was just so soft.