The One(ish) A Month Club

Thank you! I've added some photos of the riding school

That's a famous riding school and museum! I've heard about it though never been. I love the poise and dressage outfits. Such a splendid opportunity for dressing up. As you know this is how I see myself when I go riding.:;) that could be my one a month couldn't it? CHANEL jacket and Hemes jumping boots! Of course you can also see a more objective view here: http://forum.purseblog.com/the-wardrobe/do-you-shop-for-your-real-imaginary-lifestyle-697705-39.html

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 440
Resisted a couple of things today, namely an adorable J Crew cashmere sweater in my favourite colour (keep hearing bad things about the quality of their cashmere) and the Kenzo tiger sweatshirt. I have to keep telling myself I shouldn't buy one just because they are hard to find and sell out instantly. I have had 3-4 chances to buy one and keep passing them by, so there must be a reason for that.

Going to a real city this weekend to get my hair done and maybe do some shopping. Trying to stick to my want list only for clothing. I have been all about the basics lately, which is hard because they are easier to justify. I need some new high top sneakers - I want a pair with zippers on the sides because my sequinned Converse, which I love, are such a pain to get on and off and my glitter Miu Mius are not that comfortable since they are so flat.

However I also still want the Alexander Wang Anouck boot, which I think is becoming a classic. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1367423423.227883.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1367423468.444453.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1367423484.746476.jpg

That's a famous riding school and museum! I've heard about it though never been. I love the poise and dressage outfits. Such a splendid opportunity for dressing up. As you know this is how I see myself when I go riding.:;) that could be my one a month couldn't it? CHANEL jacket and Hemes jumping boots! Of course you can also see a more objective view here: http://forum.purseblog.com/the-wardrobe/do-you-shop-for-your-real-imaginary-lifestyle-697705-39.html

Really? I didn't even know....bwhahah lol. I was once in a chanel store when I wore my chanel biker boots, they were all under mud. The SA asked me why they were so dirty, so I explained I walk the dogs in them, she had to laugh and told me that at least I walk the dogs in style.. Nothing wrong with that huh ..

You have to be joking:P? This is a one ish a month thread and you got 12 items (4 of which could be a yearly purchase for most of us here:biggrin:...)...But I think I love every single item on your shopping list, esp your H bags and Bbag...and that Valentino rockstud needs to be seen on here...
Any pics of this loot? Please??

Just got a chance of taking some quick pictures. Sorry for the long delay! I'm loving these!

Your weekend trip to the city sounds like fun! GL finding some fun finds from your want list, too! :smile:

Resisted a couple of things today, namely an adorable J Crew cashmere sweater in my favourite colour (keep hearing bad things about the quality of their cashmere) and the Kenzo tiger sweatshirt. I have to keep telling myself I shouldn't buy one just because they are hard to find and sell out instantly. I have had 3-4 chances to buy one and keep passing them by, so there must be a reason for that.

Going to a real city this weekend to get my hair done and maybe do some shopping. Trying to stick to my want list only for clothing. I have been all about the basics lately, which is hard because they are easier to justify. I need some new high top sneakers - I want a pair with zippers on the sides because my sequinned Converse, which I love, are such a pain to get on and off and my glitter Miu Mius are not that comfortable since they are so flat.

However I also still want the Alexander Wang Anouck boot, which I think is becoming a classic. View attachment 2163836View attachment 2163840View attachment 2163841

Lovely pairing: Hermes Kelly Pochette & Valentino Rockstuds!! Very beautiful!! :heart:

Just got a chance to take pictures of my favorite April buys :smile:View attachment 2163935
View attachment 2163936
View attachment 2163937

Chic and simple basics! Congrats!!

Yaaay my COS clothes just came in :biggrin: again very happy with the quality and simplicity

View attachment 2163940

View attachment 2163941

Great buys everyone. I have been lurking here and seeing what everyone is buying but am proud to say that I have been much better at sticking to my one-ish buys over the last month or so

I ended up returning the leather jacket I originally bought in March/April and bought the Whistles Dakota jacket instead which I love!
http://www.atterleyroad.com/dakota-leather-jacket.html

My May buy is Marc Jacobs Lil Q bag - used 25% discount voucher (yay!)
http://www.marcjacobs.com/product/detail/m3pe084/classic-q-lil-ukita

And I also have my eye on this
http://www.selfridges.com/en/Womens...et_670-10082-E13ABONYE/?previewAttribute=Gris

I've also consigned clothes I no longer wear (following my wardrobe clear out) so have been using the money to fund my Marc Jacobs bag - hurrah, so it was practically 'free!' :smile: