The One(ish) A Month Club

Great idea about booking the 5 lesson horseriding course to ease back into it. Can you post a link or photos for this great riding school? I may give it a go myself....;) btw great shoes, yes a simple outfit would look sublime...

Thank you! I've added some photos of the riding school

Attachments

• indebakzk6.jpg
    indebakzk6.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 510
  • hollandsche-manege-activiteit-amsterdam-6(p-activity,6032)(c-0).jpg
    hollandsche-manege-activiteit-amsterdam-6(p-activity,6032)(c-0).jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 538
  • hollandsche-manege-activiteit-amsterdam-4(p-activity,6032)(c-0).jpg
    hollandsche-manege-activiteit-amsterdam-4(p-activity,6032)(c-0).jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 512
  • manege.jpeg
    manege.jpeg
    222.7 KB · Views: 522
Thanks girls! I have been wearing it ever since...great cost per wear too, don't ya think?

Myrkur, this riding school looks awesome...

Yeh that's reason enough to take those lessons huh hahaha

I just ordered these things for my basic wardrobe, from COS

Attachments

• 0125748006_14_0.jpg
    0125748006_14_0.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 494
  • 0163485007_14_0.jpg
    0163485007_14_0.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 498
  • 0160612006_14_0.jpg
    0160612006_14_0.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 497
Yeh that's reason enough to take those lessons huh hahaha

we all need basics...I just used a 30%offcoupon to get these booties, I had to have them and my size was the only one left:P...I think I need to calm down now:biggrin:
p1_992222.jpg

Hey, you aren't the only one...I just used a 20%off to grab a loose HLang sweater I was eyeing for summer...I think I passed my one ish a month this month, oh dear:biggrin:!
images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/Shopbop/p/pcs/products/helmu/helmu3009112121/helmu3009112121_p1_1-0_201x396.jpg

I really love this sweater! I bought my first HL this year - a jacket - and I just love the cut/fit.

Placebo, great jacket and I love tees by a wang - well not the hang washing part. :P

I bought a pair of 60s vintage earrings this month - but I'm not counting those and some Burberry rain boots that may be going back. Still hunting for the perfect low pair.

I'm struggling with how many suit jackets I need for my new job. I tend to mix jackets and pants and cardigans but people here dress up more. So I'm wearing more jackets. But I've lost some weight and some just aren't as flattering. How much repeating is too much? Like I would be happy wearing my black helmut Lang jacket 1-2x a week and not wearing my other black jacket which has gotten big. Is that too often? I should add I work in the government and people aren't exactly fashion forward 90% of the time....

I've been trying not to buy silk for summer and more cotton and other fibers. I've been looking for a cute white top. What do you think about this one ? I haven't bought anything but shoes and tshirts in months-everything I've ordered online I've returned. I think I'll get 3-4 pieces for summer this month/next month.

Attachments

• alcpaige1.jpg
    alcpaige1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 446
  • alcpaige2.jpg
    alcpaige2.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 451
I've been trying not to buy silk for summer and more cotton and other fibers. I've been looking for a cute white top. What do you think about this one ? I haven't bought anything but shoes and tshirts in months-everything I've ordered online I've returned. I think I'll get 3-4 pieces for summer this month/next month.

I really like this!

I'm struggling with how many suit jackets I need for my new job. I tend to mix jackets and pants and cardigans but people here dress up more. So I'm wearing more jackets. But I've lost some weight and some just aren't as flattering. How much repeating is too much? Like I would be happy wearing my black helmut Lang jacket 1-2x a week and not wearing my other black jacket which has gotten big. Is that too often? I should add I work in the government and people aren't exactly fashion forward 90% of the time....
I wouldn't think wearing the same blazer 1-2x a week is too much, especially since you're in public service and "people aren't exactly fashion forward 90% of the time" :roflmfao: Mix in your older jacket on days that you don't have meetings/have to make an appearance so you're still getting wear out of it but won't be as self-conscious of how you look. Could you roll up the sleeves a little or belt it to "fake fit"? Good job on continuing to get fit!

Well, I was hoping for a zero-purchase May, but I saw some black Skechers sneakers similar to these at TJ Maxx and thought I was getting a deal at $35:

image.jpg

Mine are more black than the ones in this pic. They looked pretty perfect and I have wanted to replace my black sneakers since they wore out years ago. They came with extra white shoelaces. I may try to find some black shoelaces so I can wear them with anything. When I want them to be "fun" I'll wear the blue or white shoelaces. The blue goes with my new tote!

I know technically it's still April, so maybe I can still have a zero-purchase May even though I botched March and April with numerous purchases, not all "designer quality". Some things you just don't want to pay a lot for and they can still look like you paid enough. :shrugs:

So that makes 16 items for the year so far, some cheap, some designer, some basics, some replacements, I don't know - I'm so confused! At least I was good buying only one item for each of January and February.

Have a good May everyone!

This club has been easy for me- I can't find anything I like! I just got another delivery that will be going back. I should have ordered that ALC top during the Saks sale, but I may still do it.
I am still mulling over this Isabel Marant jumpsuit- I think that i will get.

Attachments

• jumpsuit.jpg
    jumpsuit.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 333
Very nice basics!!

Cute!!

we all need basics...I just used a 30%offcoupon to get these booties, I had to have them and my size was the only one left:P...I think I need to calm down now:biggrin:
cdn11.my-wardrobe.com/images/products/9/9/992222/p1_992222.jpg

lol... I worked in public service for many years! Interestingly... most people don't notice & think about other people's outfits enough to wonder whether they're repeating or not - mostly, because they're worrying about what other people are thinking about their outfits! More likely, those who have noticed your lovely blazer, only notice that it's lovely, and think you have multiple lovely blazers. :smile: So rock your favorite new blazer whenever you feel like wearing it!!

Placebo, great jacket and I love tees by a wang - well not the hang washing part. :P

I bought a pair of 60s vintage earrings this month - but I'm not counting those and some Burberry rain boots that may be going back. Still hunting for the perfect low pair.

Ugh. Online shopping can be such a pain. This top looks like a tricky fit at the shoulders & arms. GL!

Neat sneakers!!

Yay!! May is a new month!! GL on whatever you decide for May - zero or one a month or whatever a month! ;)

Well, I was hoping for a zero-purchase May, but I saw some black Skechers sneakers similar to these at TJ Maxx and thought I was getting a deal at $35:

View attachment 2162849

Mine are more black than the ones in this pic. They looked pretty perfect and I have wanted to replace my black sneakers since they wore out years ago. They came with extra white shoelaces. I may try to find some black shoelaces so I can wear them with anything. When I want them to be "fun" I'll wear the blue or white shoelaces. The blue goes with my new tote!

I know technically it's still April, so maybe I can still have a zero-purchase May even though I botched March and April with numerous purchases, not all "designer quality". Some things you just don't want to pay a lot for and they can still look like you paid enough. :shrugs:

So that makes 16 items for the year so far, some cheap, some designer, some basics, some replacements, I don't know - I'm so confused! At least I was good buying only one item for each of January and February.

Have a good May everyone!

This IM jumpsuit is cute! But, you asked our opinions about it for a hot, humid climate. In any case... if you love it, that's all that matters!

This club has been easy for me- I can't find anything I like! I just got another delivery that will be going back. I should have ordered that ALC top during the Saks sale, but I may still do it.
I am still mulling over this Isabel Marant jumpsuit- I think that i will get.