The One(ish) A Month Club

Yaaay my COS clothes just came in :biggrin: again very happy with the quality and simplicity

View attachment 2163940

View attachment 2163941

Love, love, love! I love COS clothes. Would you mind posting the website link to the shirt and pants? (or please PM me if you prefer) :smile:

Also, what do you think of the blouse's cotton (in terms of creasing)? I have had a few COS blouses in the past and whilst they looked great, they creased really easily :nogood:

Last edited:
The shirt looks great on you! I love the idea of this thread! I pared down my wardrobe a lot in the past year and only kept items that I truly loved or wore a lot. It has really changed my outlook on clothes. Now I will only buy something if it's perfect because why settle for anything not as good as what you already have? I counted up how much I bought in the past year and came up under five pieces! I feel very content with my wardrobe, except I run into gaps when I travel to different climates. I still don't have a very good sense of what works for me in the tropics.

Purchase for April. McQ top to wear under my suit jackets at work. I love the print, it is hand washable, and cotton which is great for spring/summer!
Thanks for a mod pic, LeeM! You look great and I agree, that print is awesome!

Yaaay my COS clothes just came in :biggrin: again very happy with the quality and simplicity

View attachment 2163940

View attachment 2163941
They suit you well:smile: Very chic and simple!

Thanks so much for the pics, I love that Goyard and I still don't know which colour to get next time I'm in Paris:graucho:...Maybe the yellow too!
Oh and of course that kelly pochette is out of the world:cool:

May update:

I said I didn't plan anything major for May and I'm hoping this will stay true throughout the month ;)

- DVF silk jersey dress in white with red link print. Not the classic wrap dress - simple and comfortable- love love love
- Balenciaga envelope clutch black w giant gold hardware
- Hermes Mexique silk twill 90 in fuchsia colorway
- Custom order Sydney Evan beaded bracelet with diamond champagne cork charm- love love love
- Hermes cape cod pm double tour barenia strap

I'm doing more five pieces, twice a year, but this is so hard! I've managed to somewhat stick to it, but in the past week, I've gotten a pair of Givenchy flats, a YSL ring and Miu Miu pumps. Once I figure out some sort of Winter bottoms item, no more spending on clothes till Spring!

everybody is looking so fab...
evie: that red croc clutch is TDF as well as the valentinos!!!
Flower: love the boots.. acne right?
Im eyeing a CHANEL boy bag...
oh ama, that is such a cool bag and it may become a classic must-have in no time, really! I came back from Paris and it was sold out all over. I love the look of it, but my heart has settled for my one and only 2.55.
This month of May is getting out of control. I have gotten more than one item for sure (Acne boots on sale(doesn't count right:P?), A Stella McCartney T shirt (love this gal!) and I may be finally getting a Céline bicolour Cabas...This would be my first bag purchase this year, not bad no?:cool:

I'm doing more five pieces, twice a year, but this is so hard! I've managed to somewhat stick to it, but in the past week, I've gotten a pair of Givenchy flats, a YSL ring and Miu Miu pumps. Once I figure out some sort of Winter bottoms item, no more spending on clothes till Spring!
this sounds good! Any pics, dear:smile:?

May update:

I said I didn't plan anything major for May and I'm hoping this will stay true throughout the month ;)

- DVF silk jersey dress in white with red link print. Not the classic wrap dress - simple and comfortable- love love love
- Balenciaga envelope clutch black w giant gold hardware
- Hermes Mexique silk twill 90 in fuchsia colorway
- Custom order Sydney Evan beaded bracelet with diamond champagne cork charm- love love love
- Hermes cape cod pm double tour barenia strap
Love evrything on that list, may I rob your closet? Twins on the cape cop watch:smile:

This was my final April purchase to kick off a 5-month long ban! ;)
Well done and those shoes are hot!

If you start a thread in The Wardrobe subforum - on a ban & shopping my wardrobe & accessories closet - I'll join you there!

:ghi5:

Of course, you already know that I love love love your Dior pumps (as well as the entire line of Dior pumps & sandals w/cannage heels, hehe) :heart:

Thank you cmm62 and flower71 :smile: I'll need lots of willpower to get through the next 5 months.