The One(ish) A Month Club

I have started to only buy clothing from my new favorite store www.inhabitNY.com.
I hit their big sale last year and was so impressed by the clothes. I now buy one to pieces a month from their sale section. The code snowfall gave me a extra twenty dollars off so anything I bought was pretty cheap to me. I am slowly building a wardrobe of solid muted colors that all mix and match. I kind of feel it is simplified dressing. No prints, glitter, ruffles or extra fabric. I have also been clearing out my closet donating everything I don't use, wear, fit or need. It is refreshing to see no clutter.
I do find I spend less now on clothing because I buy quality clothes that will last.

No prob with the iphone pics, congrats on your loot. Love those pumps and the YSL looks great on you

ohitsjen, I really love all of your purchases, but especially the YSL ring and those adorable mary janes!

chinese warrior, the blue on that skirt is amazing!!

Thank you! They were both fairly unplanned purchases, but I am glad, especially the pumps, because they were a good price ;) Now for a chance to wear them...

Still looking for the perfect skirt, then it's off to ban island for a few months!

I find this thread very entertaining. I like the idea of responsible, minimal shopping of quality items.

I do too. I also enjoy getting dressed more when, instead of some over blown and overstuffed mess, I see a selection that is more carefully chosen, and more me.

I'm thinking over another sweater shell for work to wear under my suit jackets. I got rid of a few things this week - including a top that was pricier but only worn a handful of times and a top that was so great I wore it out (by the second hole that needed repair I decided to say goodbye).

I do worry sometimes that I will spend more but still end up making mistakes and now my mistakes will be more expensive.