The One(ish) A Month Club

Yes I think I will try 5 lessons first, I found the oldest riding school in our country, the hall looks so beautiful. We used to have 5 horses of our own, but my dad eventually sold them, I never really rode on them when I was younger. My sister did though.

These are the CL I bought, I just don't know how to combine them, but I think very simple with just jeans and a white T because they already draw the attention and I don't like to overdo an outfit. They are more for nights out in summer.

loubi1.jpg

Wow. Beautiful.

April purchases:
1. Hermes crocodile Kelly Pochette in Rouge H
2. Hermes Herbag in orange
3. Goyard St. Louis PM in yellow
4. Balenciaga City Rose Gold in Cassis
5. Theory black and white stripe shift dress
6. Helmut Lang white t
7. Splendid white t
8. Splendid black t
9. Valentino rockstud heels in red patent leather
10. FS/NY French Sole flats in orange
11. FS/NY French sole flats in nude/black
12. Theory grey cardigan

and April is not over yet :smile:

You have to be joking:P? This is a one ish a month thread and you got 12 items (4 of which could be a yearly purchase for most of us here:biggrin:...)...But I think I love every single item on your shopping list, esp your H bags and Bbag...and that Valentino rockstud needs to be seen on here...
Any pics of this loot? Please??

I know! I have been in a spending mode lately. The rockstud heels I pre-ordered over a month ago and they finally arrived. I will take some pictures of these items and post them later tonight!

very pretty~~~

Yes I think I will try 5 lessons first, I found the oldest riding school in our country, the hall looks so beautiful. We used to have 5 horses of our own, but my dad eventually sold them, I never really rode on them when I was younger. My sister did though.

These are the CL I bought, I just don't know how to combine them, but I think very simple with just jeans and a white T because they already draw the attention and I don't like to overdo an outfit. They are more for nights out in summer.

loubi1.jpg

I know! I have been in a spending mode lately. The rockstud heels I pre-ordered over a month ago and they finally arrived. I will take some pictures of these items and post them later tonight!
I know what you mean evietiger, I am so glad I haven't been too bad these past months:P...Now I need to restrain myself during the sales, I could go bonkers:biggrin:

I was hoping you would say that! I got the original Houlihans but I bought a size too small so I just got a new pair of the latest updated style and I like them much better. Seriously the sweater looks so amazing on you, better than the model!
Not sure about that jelly but thanks so much! Show me a pic of your new cargo jeans? ;)

What have you decided...? :graucho:

Pradas! The ones I tried on were freakishly comfy for heels.

Okay ladies, I have a confession to make... I've been naughty! Boyfriend and I are going on a vacation to Mexico this summer and I kind of went on a spree of "vacation things." Got a new bikini b/c I hadn't bought one in years, it was on my list. Then I needed some non foofoo bags to bring so I bought a canvas tote from J Crew and a Rebecca Minkoff wallet on chain. Both were online purchases so I'm not sure if they're keepers but my trip is still 6 weeks away.