The One(ish) A Month Club

I was thinking of doing horse riding to fill my days when I'm not working, what do you think? I was afraid of horses for a long time and started to dislike them because I got bitten once by my then favorite horse we owned when I was a little girl..

About the one thing a month, i think I still did ok even though I bought some stuff I shouldn't like small stuff, but everything musical I have to buy, I'm such a child. And new sports clothes I just needed. So practically I only bought an HL dress which was on my list and CL which werent on my list since I still need a pair of low classic shoes and I got summer shoes instead.. So for May/ July it's going to be CL pumps (probably the new simples) and continue filling my basic wardrobe.

April is NOT a good month for me; bought way too many accessories (all from high street brands)..but what can I say?! I love to mix n match...;)

Also got this pair of ethnic print pumps today. Love them! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1366486931.601529.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1366486946.613482.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1366486946.613482.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 481
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1366486968.182435.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1366486968.182435.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 495
Here are two more black wedge sandals:

Prada braided wedge sandal @ Saks
View attachment 2149479

Tod's wedge sandal @ Saks
View attachment 2149480

Even though the Tod's wedge sandal is bicolor - I thought I'd post a pic & link - since it resembles the JC Connor...but the JC Inka is still my favorite of the group:

View attachment 2149482

The JC Inka is still listed as a pre-order, no later than 6/7/13 @ NM (here), but pre-orders often ship much earlier than stated online. It might be worth calling for an estimated ship date...?

GL! :smile:

Thanks for these additional suggestions!! :flowers: I actually tried the Prada wedges at Saks a couple of weeks ago. They were nice, but a bit more casual compared to the Jimmy Choo's. It's good to know that pre-orders often ship earlier than projected!

Here's my April purchase from Saks friends & family sale. I tried this on a few months ago, so I'm happy to be able to get at 25% off. I also bought makeup from Chanel's summer collection, so I suppose I'm more of an "ish" this month :biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 471
April purchases:
1. Hermes crocodile Kelly Pochette in Rouge H
2. Hermes Herbag in orange
3. Goyard St. Louis PM in yellow
4. Balenciaga City Rose Gold in Cassis
5. Theory black and white stripe shift dress
6. Helmut Lang white t
7. Splendid white t
8. Splendid black t
9. Valentino rockstud heels in red patent leather
10. FS/NY French Sole flats in orange
11. FS/NY French sole flats in nude/black
12. Theory grey cardigan

April purchases:
6. Helmut Lang white t
7. Splendid white t
8. Splendid black t
12. Theory grey cardigan

That's not really one piece a month huh :P

Love a classic Barbour! I say, go horseriding! Just try it again without second thoughts, it'll do you a lot of good:smile:Sport clothes don't count in this club..but please show us your CLs??

Yes I think I will try 5 lessons first, I found the oldest riding school in our country, the hall looks so beautiful. We used to have 5 horses of our own, but my dad eventually sold them, I never really rode on them when I was younger. My sister did though.

These are the CL I bought, I just don't know how to combine them, but I think very simple with just jeans and a white T because they already draw the attention and I don't like to overdo an outfit. They are more for nights out in summer.

loubi1.jpg

Yes I think I will try 5 lessons first, I found the oldest riding school in our country, the hall looks so beautiful. We used to have 5 horses of our own, but my dad eventually sold them, I never really rode on them when I was younger. My sister did though.

These are the CL I bought, I just don't know how to combine them, but I think very simple with just jeans and a white T because they already draw the attention and I don't like to overdo an outfit. They are more for nights out in summer.

loubi1.jpg
Oh these are a work of art! But how do you walk on heels like that? I can't do more than 9 cm:P...but hey I am way too old now to start wearing too hi heels and with my height (176cm) I will be towering my DH :cool:
About the shoes, style them simple because they are the staple to your outfit IMO...In summer, a lovely white dress (I love turquoise and white, reminds me of the Greek islands). You will look perfect even in jeans and white T.

April purchases:
6. Helmut Lang white t
7. Splendid white t
8. Splendid black t
12. Theory grey cardigan
You have to be joking:P? This is a one ish a month thread and you got 12 items (4 of which could be a yearly purchase for most of us here:biggrin:...)...But I think I love every single item on your shopping list, esp your H bags and Bbag...and that Valentino rockstud needs to be seen on here...
Any pics of this loot? Please??