the JADE thread!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I took my oval bangle measurements and they are approx. 53.975mm x 49.2125mm x 12.7mm. It seems that most places carry only the round styles. If you come across any in this size range could you please let me know or PM me?

2. Hi designergoods! It's always nice to see a new face on the thread.

Hi ladies!

I'm still wearing Smoke on my right 24/7 . I never thought I'd have an "always on" permanent bangle, but I no longer have the urge to take her off or swap her out... It's been about 3.5 months.

I swap out bangles on the left a lot now though, since I have so many! lol Right now I'm wearing Opeapea (carved black) alone on the left, and that's a swap out from First Princess yesterday, Cat the few days before, and then layered with vca onyx and The Big Jade before that.

I find myself reaching for Opeapea a lot recently, though, sometimes alone, sometimes stacked with Leaf. I think the darker + carved feels strong... like it's absorbing and redirecting negativity.

3. Thank u I feel if u go on desire treasure and even if u call Sophia she can help u she has very nice collection has a lot that she doesn't even post worth calling her and asking her question on what u like good luck . [emoji95][emoji95] that's where I started my collection as for the the other website I be careful.

4. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1429253506.403547.jpg here is another website once u see these you have better idea of what real Jade looks like. Also go with d shape bangle more comfy then princes round special for everyday designer goods this is expensive hobby but it's well worth getting one really nice piece verse couple inexpensive ones trust me

5. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1429254565.353716.jpg

Today's Jade!

6. RedPeony I love your bangles! Such a pretty color and your bag is gorgeous too.

7. Today's jade: carved white and blue/green bangle with jadeite heart

Attached Files:

8. That bangle is very pretty but unfortunately I would need at least 59mm inner diameter if not 60mm. They have beautiful items listed and have added them to my favorite sellers list. Thank you for looking around, so many pretties out there!

9. Crosso, I am green with envy, your jade is very beautiful.

10. Thanks so much Veronique! Now that we know your size, do you have a specific color and/or shape you are looking for?

11. Thank you! My interest is handbags but now it has expanded into jade!

I will get in touch with her - thank you. Just to confirm it is Desire Treasures (with an "s)?

Lucky lady, this is gorgeous!

Thank you for the link. I am trying to find an oval shape bracelet but will keep this seller in mind.

Love the colors! They go perfectly together

12. Crosso, I would love a D shaped or traditional round bangle in a light color from white to green but honestly jade bangles are so pretty that I keep seeing bangles I would love to have!

13. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1429297331.465638.jpg here's picture of her sight yes that's correct good luck can't wait to see [emoji3][emoji3]

14. Thank you, I will try to get a hold of her :smile: and let you know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.