the JADE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the site referral! That website had some beauties! I also read that jojo jewel is another good one. I would love to get one in person but would need to find some reputable sellers in SF China town area. If not, online would be another option ;)

Hi DG! A poster to this forum bought from Luxe Pieces in SF - I think they are close to Union Square in SF - and was very happy. Search about 15 pages back in the forum for fluffypants posts of an icy buddha pendant. I think she got a bangle from there too. Sad to say, most places in Chinatown are selling treated jade and the prices are usually much too high. Trust me! I bought 2 there before I was educated about jade and paid too much for treated bangles!

Designer goods you needed to go with your heart and which one speaks to u I know it's hard there are so many beautiful ones out there just before buying ask the blog there opinion so this way you don't get stuck with another fake one

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1429230461.040944.jpg this one of mine I wear it 24/7 it's really my permanent one I purposely put on my right hand its one of my favorite ones I have four I love if you go on blog jade stone from heaven you'll see really top end Jade on there

View attachment 2964564 this one of mine I wear it 24/7 it's really my permanent one I purposely put on my right hand its one of my favorite ones I have four I love if you go on blog heavenly jade you'll see really top end Jade on there
:shocked: OMGoodness that looks beautiful on you and the color is TDF! I lean towards the darker colors as well. I will take my time on the next jade bracelet purchase and ask you kind ladies for opinions. It is so nice to have a supporting group here. Thank you for sharing your action shot.

Hi DG! A poster to this forum bought from Luxe Pieces in SF - I think they are close to Union Square in SF - and was very happy. Search about 15 pages back in the forum for fluffypants posts of an icy buddha pendant. I think she got a bangle from there too. Sad to say, most places in Chinatown are selling treated jade and the prices are usually much too high. Trust me! I bought 2 there before I was educated about jade and paid too much for treated bangles!

Thank you for sharing the SF seller...I will look it up! There are so many jade shops in Chinatown and they all seem so pretty and YES they are all so pricey!!! I am leaning towards online for my next purchase. It seems like a lot of you experts go with this route. After research, so far I have a list of these trusted sellers:
Jadeite Jade on Etsy
Ultimate Jadeite on eBay
JOJO Jewel
Desire Treasure.com

Please correct me if I am wrong or if anyone would like to add others. I am trying to find a compiled list on TPF of reputable Jade online sellers.

Hello everyone, I am new to this thread but have enjoyed reading and learning about jade from all of you. I love the photos you post and look forward to owning my own jade bangle one day.

Welcome Veronique! We'd all be happy to help a new jade lover, I'm sure! Let us know if we can help and please do post if you decide to get a bangle or other jade piece. We all love to see pics of others finds here!

Thank you for sharing the SF seller...I will look it up! There are so many jade shops in Chinatown and they all seem so pretty and YES they are all so pricey!!! I am leaning towards online for my next purchase. It seems like a lot of you experts go with this route. After research, so far I have a list of these trusted sellers:
Jadeite Jade on Etsy
Ultimate Jadeite on eBay
JOJO Jewel
Desire Treasure.com

Please correct me if I am wrong or if anyone would like to add others. I am trying to find a compiled list on TPF of reputable Jade online sellers.

DG, there is a thread for this!- not sure how to link this, but it is The Reputable Jade Sellers thread and there are quite a few more listed. Those listed are some of the 'safest' we've found through collective experience. There may be a few more who don't necessarily sell only grade a, but where you can find it if you are careful. Many of the ladies here are also happy to help you look if you post what you're looking for, as we all love shopping for and looking at jade, even if we're not buying for ourselves.

:shocked: OMGoodness that looks beautiful on you and the color is TDF! I lean towards the darker colors as well. I will take my time on the next jade bracelet purchase and ask you kind ladies for opinions. It is so nice to have a supporting group here. Thank you for sharing your action shot.

I love dark colors too , I also like something going on either snow in it or floating flowers [emoji255][emoji255]

View attachment 2964574 here's another blog where u can see some top quality Jade
Thank you for all your help and comments Lots love. Your bangles are simply elegant that will never go out of style. I hope to find one as beautiful as yours. I appreciate you offering help as well in my search. I will probably take you up on your offer when I start finalizing my selection.:hugs:

DG, there is a thread for this!- not sure how to link this, but it is The Reputable Jade Sellers thread and there are quite a few more listed. Those listed are some of the 'safest' we've found through collective experience. There may be a few more who don't necessarily sell only grade a, but where you can find it if you are careful. Many of the ladies here are also happy to help you look if you post what you're looking for, as we all love shopping for and looking at jade, even if we're not buying for ourselves.
Perfect! I will do some searching. Need to grab a throw, tea, and find a comfy seat to do some shopping :couch: I will share any that grab my eye. I have small wrists and looking for an oval shape...

Status
Not open for further replies.