the JADE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer goods thank you for your comments on my jadeites good luck finding yours If I can help you any more further let me know

DG, there is a thread for this!- not sure how to link this, but it is The Reputable Jade Sellers thread and there are quite a few more listed. Those listed are some of the 'safest' we've found through collective experience. There may be a few more who don't necessarily sell only grade a, but where you can find it if you are careful. Many of the ladies here are also happy to help you look if you post what you're looking for, as we all love shopping for and looking at jade, even if we're not buying for ourselves.
I took my oval bangle measurements and they are approx. 53.975mm x 49.2125mm x 12.7mm. It seems that most places carry only the round styles. If you come across any in this size range could you please let me know or PM me?

Hi designergoods! It's always nice to see a new face on the thread.

Hi ladies!

I'm still wearing Smoke on my right 24/7 . I never thought I'd have an "always on" permanent bangle, but I no longer have the urge to take her off or swap her out... It's been about 3.5 months.

I swap out bangles on the left a lot now though, since I have so many! lol Right now I'm wearing Opeapea (carved black) alone on the left, and that's a swap out from First Princess yesterday, Cat the few days before, and then layered with vca onyx and The Big Jade before that.

I find myself reaching for Opeapea a lot recently, though, sometimes alone, sometimes stacked with Leaf. I think the darker + carved feels strong... like it's absorbing and redirecting negativity.

Thank you for all your help and comments Lots love. Your bangles are simply elegant that will never go out of style. I hope to find one as beautiful as yours. I appreciate you offering help as well in my search. I will probably take you up on your offer when I start finalizing my selection.:hugs:

Perfect! I will do some searching. Need to grab a throw, tea, and find a comfy seat to do some shopping :couch: I will share any that grab my eye. I have small wrists and looking for an oval shape...

Thank u I feel if u go on desire treasure and even if u call Sophia she can help u she has very nice collection has a lot that she doesn't even post worth calling her and asking her question on what u like good luck . [emoji95][emoji95] that's where I started my collection as for the the other website I be careful.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1429253506.403547.jpg here is another website once u see these you have better idea of what real Jade looks like. Also go with d shape bangle more comfy then princes round special for everyday designer goods this is expensive hobby but it's well worth getting one really nice piece verse couple inexpensive ones trust me

Hi designergoods! It's always nice to see a new face on the thread.

Thank you! My interest is handbags but now it has expanded into jade!

Thank u I feel if u go on desire treasure and even if u call Sophia she can help u she has very nice collection has a lot that she doesn't even post worth calling her and asking her question on what u like good luck . [emoji95][emoji95] that's where I started my collection as for the the other website I be careful.
I will get in touch with her - thank you. Just to confirm it is Desire Treasures (with an "s)?

Lucky lady, this is gorgeous!

Hello Designergoods and Veronique13 do check this one out on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-SOL...037?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5b0fc7fac5
Thank you for the link. I am trying to find an oval shape bracelet but will keep this seller in mind.

Today's jade: carved white and blue/green bangle with jadeite heart
Love the colors! They go perfectly together

Thank you! My interest is handbags but now it has expanded into jade!

I will get in touch with her - thank you. Just to confirm it is Desire Treasures (with an "s)?

Lucky lady, this is gorgeous!

Thank you for the link. I am trying to find an oval shape bracelet but will keep this seller in mind.

Love the colors! They go perfectly together

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1429297331.465638.jpg here's picture of her sight yes that's correct good luck can't wait to see [emoji3][emoji3]

Status
Not open for further replies.