Spend threshold for B/K/C

You might want to read the Paris thread for more info. https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/paris-trip-for-hermes.457159/page-2366

No ratio if you can get a bag appt or if you have a regular FSH SA with whom you can make an appt.

I have a regular FSH SA. Last year, in two separate appts, I accepted a K25 ( no prespend) and a K28 quadrille. My total spend was significantly less than 1:1 bc the RTW I wanted wasn’t in my size or could not be tailored successfully as per the FSH tailor. i also accepted a 25B from my local store (significantly higher spend), in between the FSH offers.
Thank you for your answer. I also have a SA and I do not go through the lottery. I got a C18 in January but had asked for a K25. It was the leather SM who had refused, so she told me to try again in 3 months, fingers crossed. Otherwise I'm 2:1 with the C18.

Hello,
I just wanted to share my experience for my first quota with Madison NY store. I shopped there since mid 2021, I wasn’t serious about a quota bag until October last year. I was told back then B25 for a first offer is harder and the store manager prefers to give B30 as a first quota bag but I waited for B25 and just got offered :smile:
My ratio was 2.7:1, 2 for fine jewelry and RTW and .7 on shoes/accessories. I was open to both sellier or togo and I requested a neutral color, again I wasn’t super specific as to what neutral though I said grey preferred but open and only ghw/rghw. I got offered a B25 nata sellier in GHW and took it. I used to ask here about prespend and just wanted to help my fellow H lovers. I have seen some spending more or less depending on the SA and of course the popularity of bag (color/ hardware and leather etc.)

Going to work on the next quota Kelly bag now and not sure what to expect in terms of pre spend as I have read 2nd offers are longer than the first ( will update the 2nd offer experience later )

Goodluck shopping everyone :heart:

Hello,
I just wanted to share my experience for my first quota with Madison NY store. I shopped there since mid 2021, I wasn’t serious about a quota bag until October last year. I was told back then B25 for a first offer is harder and the store manager prefers to give B30 as a first quota bag but I waited for B25 and just got offered :smile:
My ratio was 2.7:1, 2 for fine jewelry and RTW and .7 on shoes/accessories. I was open to both sellier or togo and I requested a neutral color, again I wasn’t super specific as to what neutral though I said grey preferred but open and only ghw/rghw. I got offered a B25 nata sellier in GHW and took it. I used to ask here about prespend and just wanted to help my fellow H lovers. I have seen some spending more or less depending on the SA and of course the popularity of bag (color/ hardware and leather etc.)

Going to work on the next quota Kelly bag now and not sure what to expect in terms of pre spend as I have read 2nd offers are longer than the first ( will update the 2nd offer experience later )

Goodluck shopping everyone :heart:
Thanks for sharing! Could anyone speak more on how long it takes to get a 2nd quota offer after the first? Very interested as I got my first quota offer fall 2021 after waiting ~1 year and am now at ~1:1 new spend post-first quota offer. Really hoping for a 2nd quota offer but not in a huge rush. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing! Could anyone speak more on how long it takes to get a 2nd quota offer after the first? Very interested as I got my first quota offer fall 2021 after waiting ~1 year and am now at ~1:1 new spend post-first quota offer. Really hoping for a 2nd quota offer but not in a huge rush. Thanks!
Unfortunately competition is so fierce that most offers are coming with a 2+:1 ratio, especially if the spend is over a longer time period.

Does the spending amount include leather good item (non quota bag)? And is it the norm for all US states? Thank you!!
My greatest hits post collection:

My greatest hits post collection:
You are so good at this!!! May I ask how long have you been on this “journey”. Thank you for ur advices. Like you said in multiple threads, since I want neutral colors and I want K25 or B30, so it’s harder to come by. I’m actually a bit over 2:1 now, and I’ve met and work with my SA since May of last year. Thanks god I love and use everything I bought so I don’t feel so bad about it

Unfortunately competition is so fierce that most offers are coming with a 2+:1 ratio, especially if the spend is over a longer time period.
Hello,
My math is not good LOL.
Do you mean if a bag cost 10k, you need 20k of prepurchase (dishes,clothes,shoes etc.) before you get offered the bag?
Does leather goods like non quota bags, wallets, bag charms counts?

Hello,
My math is not good LOL.
Do you mean if a bag cost 10k, you need 20k of prepurchase (dishes,clothes,shoes etc.) before you get offered the bag?
It means that other clients are reporting that they’ve spent 20k on other items before getting an offer. Generally this number doesn’t include bags. Again, it’s not a “need” or a ”rule” set by the company, but rather a measure of the competitiveness of the market at the moment.

Hello,
My math is not good LOL.
This is my personal opinion and experience..but these ratios over 1:1 make no sense to me. If I can buy a brand new bag at a reputable reseller at let's say 1:1 or max 2:1 why would I pay anymore than that at an Hermes boutique. I think some clients are getting either carried away or being taken for a ride by their SA. I think it’s more important to be a loyal client who enjoys buying at Hermes.

I think everything except leather goods counts.

Very unlikely to get anything 25 or smaller with 1:1 spend these days, unless you're super lucky and loved by the SA/SM. Different story if you're open to larger sizes. But either way I personally don't consider resellers because: 1. I love the non-leather items I've bought, and 2. peace of mind is a huge factor for me, no matter how reputable a reseller is I'd still sleep much better knowing my bag came out of a boutique.

Very unlikely to get anything 25 or smaller with 1:1 spend these days, unless you're super lucky and loved by the SA/SM. Different story if you're open to larger sizes. But either way I personally don't consider resellers because: 1. I love the non-leather items I've bought, and 2. peace of mind is a huge factor for me, no matter how reputable a reseller is I'd still sleep much better knowing my bag came out of a boutique.
Same. That’s why when I hear “I can just go to the reseller” I’m like but I wouldn’t get all of the shoes, sweaters, scarves and other things that I wear so much lol. I can wait for a bag. I mean it’s not like I have a shortage of them nor will I stop breathing if I don’t get one right away! But some people only like the bags so I guess they prefer to get straight to the bag!

Same. That’s why when I hear “I can just go to the reseller” I’m like but I wouldn’t get all of the shoes, sweaters, scarves and other things that I wear so much lol. I can wait for a bag. I mean it’s not like I have a shortage of them nor will I stop breathing if I don’t get one right away! But some people only like the bags so I guess they prefer to get straight to the bag!
I could not agree with you more. If all one wants is a bag, then by all means pay 2x or 3x retail for it if that's your jam. If I'm going to pay that much, I'd much rather get all the amazing other things (shoes, rtw, home goods, etc) that would bring my wallet to that level of emptiness AND get a bag. And yeah, I can wait, and keep breathing.