Shining Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magical Karma Princess said:
Why is that allowed I wonder, the fake sites? Oh, and god forbid we have differing opinions from the Mods or Vlad. Is it not acceptable here to formulate our "own" thoughts? I am not a troll nor am I here to cause drama, what was the point of this thread other than to stir the pot! Shameful!

Wow. People amuse me every single day. You can think whatever you want about us- but like us or not, it is our forum and you are *our* guests. This isn't yours, so if you have better ideas and ways to do something, it is fine if you go do that.

This thread was started because we had someone who was promoting their product here and not disclosing that this was their company- there is something called business ethics... I am a huge fan of ethics.

Why is that allowed I wonder, the fake sites? Oh, and god forbid we have differing opinions from the Mods or Vlad. Is it not acceptable here to formulate our "own" thoughts? I am not a troll nor am I here to cause drama, what was the point of this thread other than to stir the pot! Shameful!

No one here said having your own opinion is not acceptable. I'll quote it again from the original post.

A person sharing her biased positive testimonials without actually telling that she cashes in on every order someone places in her store, constitutes a sneaky business tactic that doesn't fly with us.

I think that is why this post was made. There is another side to the Shining Monkey story, and the owners of this site are letting everyone know that :amuse:

I've never seen anyone on tPF care if people's opinions differ:huh:

Google pays to advertise here, their ads change all the time, we can't help what they choose to advertise unfortunately.

The OWNER of this website you are using chose to let people know what happened here, that's the 'point of this thread'.

If I were a troll I believe I would have caused grief a long time ago.... I simply am stating how I feel and yes this is your board. Am I causing a rukus? People amaze me as well Megs.I didn't realize that opinions are far from welcomed here.

Tpr Speedy said:
but like us or not, it is our forum and you are *our* guests

WOW! Welcome to the Purse Forum- where your opinions are OUR opinions.

Somewhere you learned to read into things a bit too much. You may have your own opinion ANYTIME you want.. and I will have mine back. Is that a problem for me to disagree with you strongly? Nope.

If I were a troll I believe I would have caused grief a long time ago.... I simply am stating how I feel and yes this is your board. Am I causing a rukus? People amaze me as well Megs.I didn't realize that opinions are far from welcomed here.

I'm not sure how your comments are applicable to this thread{?}
But the truth is, whether you choose to 'agree' w/ me or not, that NO ONE here cares if your opinion differs from theirs.
That doesn't even make sense?:blink:
Some of us are **********s, some of us are Democrtas, some of us love Hermes, some of us, like me, do not! - we all still get along. . .
that is until we feel like someone w/ less than honorable intentions starts touting something and denying it.

SwankyMamaof3 said:
I'm not sure how your comments are applicable to this thread{?}
But the truth is, whether you choose to 'agree' w/ me or not, that NO ONE here cares if your opinion differs from theirs.
That doesn't even make sense?:blink:
Some of us are **********s, some of us are Democrtas, some of us love Hermes, some of us, like me, do not! - we all still get along. . .
that is until we feel like someone w/ less than honorable intentions starts touting something and denying it.

I object! Who here doesn't like Hermes????:P

Some people actually love drama... it must be better on a computer because you can sit behind the comfort of a screen and monitor and be a keyboard warrior. I actually am no fan of drama, but it seems to be everywhere- and sometimes, must be addressed

CLEARLY the point of the thread was to let tPF members know the TRUTH behind a certain situation. There is a vast difference from happening to use a product and telling people you like it, and coming on to a site and promoting a product for which you have a monetary interest in and will personally profit from said promotion. It's an ethical issue that Vlad and the Mods understand but is clearly beyond the grasp of some of the posters. I didn't realize being HONEST and ETHICAL was "shameful".

I've stated this before and I will state it again. We are here as guests of Megs and Vlad. There is a certain level of respect inherent in that, just as is expected when you are a guest in someone's home. Having differences of opinion is one thing...but being snarky and attacking your hosts is something different altogether. Especially when the hosts had YOUR best interests in mind! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.