Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MORE BUILDINGS!!!!
La Maison des Carres gavroche
tools LaMaisondeCarres.jpg
Les Amoureux de Paris gavroche (teeny tiny landmark buildings among the statues)
Les Amoureux de Paris 4 tpf.jpg
Escales Mediterrannees 90 (buildings in all those Mediterranean ports...I've been trying to identify them)
Escales Mediterraneennes tpf.jpg
Point d'Orgue for "drafting details" of an organ (details here: http://hymneauxcarres.blogspot.co.nz/search/label/Point d’Orgue)
Point d'Orgue blue.jpg
Orgauphone et Autre Mechaniques for outside structure of a pipe organ
orgauphone-et-autre-mecaniques white.jpg
and buildings behind the organ grinder (and his monkey!)
Orgauphone Close_Up bldgs.jpg
The city of Salzburg
Salzburg detail.jpg

The city of MASSALIA (now Marseilles) on Le Voyage de Pytheas (can you believe those wave details that shimmer in the silk!)
Voyage de Pytheas Massalia.jpg
Corners of Trophees de Venise with the Bridge of Sighs (with gondolas) and St Mark's Basilica (with pigeons)
Trophees de Venise corners.jpg
and set designs are another kind of building on the stage of the Comedie Italienne
Comedie Italienne center set.jpg
Whew! I think that does it for me this week...

Last edited:
Too cute moma!

Super cool xincinsin!

Oh my! I've never seen Fantaisie Pittoresque- lovely!!!

Gorgeous Croisette!

Ronde des Heures is a favorite of mine!

You have such a great CW of this one Croisette!

Beautifully tied!

It's perfect for you bobkat!

Just checkin in with Minuit au F gavroche (waving to twin Croisette!) :wave:

View attachment 3673782
Thank you bunnycat! Minuit is pretty tied on you, as always!

Reactions: bunnycat
Apologies to all and in particular to Bruxelles and to Scarf1 who have already shown these scarves in these colourways but I took the photos already and it's all I've got!! Spent a bit of time fiddling with Les Toits de Paris today to get the little mice on the front, it's good to have goals in life...

View attachment 3672280View attachment 3672281View attachment 3672282View attachment 3672283
Swoooooning here , La Femme et Les Toits ...:love::love::love:

De Passage à Moscou---I posted this during Neutral Week, but the details of buildings and bridges are so charming! Somewhere I heard that the building with the piles of orange boxes is Hermès in Moscow? Anyone know if that's true?
View attachment 3673095
View attachment 3673099
Fantaisie Pittoresque --- two of its many little fantasy buildings and a little garden bridge
View attachment 3673110
View attachment 3673113
:love::love::love: Thank heavens for emoticons , another one I'd love to bring into my life.

details from Au Pays de Cocagne

View attachment 3673135

Your wonderful collection is giving us such treasures Croisette ! I'm living in Cocagne myself , sigh!:loveeyes:

Reactions: Croisette7
Only one of my scarfs has buildings on it, la comedie italienne.
Those characters are brilliantly depicted, a lovely jacquard.
View attachment 3672384
Super excited to add tyger tyger finally. Paired with my constance elan and VCA earrings
Congrats on Tyger, I wonder why so many of us passed on such a beauty . Need to look!

I love the old Métro stations. Les triplés: View attachment 3673044
Great details ,such a cute scarf for Pairs lovers .

Teeny tiny famous buildings of the world on my www.hermes.com pochette. I can spot mini pyramids, little Big Ben, cutesey windmill and bijou Eiffel Tower.

View attachment 3673078 View attachment 3673079
Love Hermes .com it's so witty!
Perfection on you , enjoy !
That is a WONDERFUL combination of accessories, ehy12!!
I have recently joined you on the Tyger, Tyger bandwagon. I received my silk two days ago, and the CSGM today. No knots, just draped over me.....View attachment 3673467
Your Tygers found you Bobkat and you look so beautiful in those colours.
Just checkin in with Minuit au F gavroche (waving to twin Croisette!) :wave:

View attachment 3673782
Looking cool and cute at the same time!

MORE BUILDINGS!!!!
View attachment 3673821
Les Amoureux de Paris gavroche (teeny tiny landmark buildings among the statues)
View attachment 3673822
Escales Mediterrannees 90 (buildings in all those Mediterranean ports...I've been trying to identify them)
View attachment 3673823
Point d'Orgue for "drafting details" of an organ (details here: http://hymneauxcarres.blogspot.co.nz/search/label/Point d’Orgue)
View attachment 3673830

View attachment 3673831
View attachment 3673832
The city of Salzburg
View attachment 3673833

The city of MASSALIA (now Marseilles) on Le Voyage de Pytheas (can you believe those wave details that shimmer in the silk!)
View attachment 3673837
Corners of Trophees de Venise with the Bridge of Sighs (with gondolas) and St Mark's Basilica (with pigeons)
View attachment 3673840

and set designs are another kind of building on the stage of the Comedie Italienne
View attachment 3673842
That's some collection you have, and I love the variety in it and the details for this theme are amazing.

MORE BUILDINGS!!!!
View attachment 3673821
View attachment 3673822
View attachment 3673823
View attachment 3673830
View attachment 3673831
View attachment 3673832
The city of Salzburg
View attachment 3673833

View attachment 3673837
View attachment 3673840
View attachment 3673842
These are great, ABQ. I've always been intrigued by Les Amoureux and my eyes are terrible - are those the names of famous lovers from literature and/or real life? Can you possibly share some of them? Such a cool scarf.

Swoooooning here , La Femme et Les Toits ...:love::love::love:

:love::love::love: Thank heavens for emoticons , another one I'd love to bring into my life.

Your wonderful collection is giving us such treasures Croisette ! I'm living in Cocagne myself , sigh!:loveeyes:
Thank you frou frou! So nice to have your own Cocagne!

Wings of Desire, if I could add a couple more Le Pegase ……..

It's Copper today , skies are grey and I need a warm hue.
Marvellous!

Status
Not open for further replies.