Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Passage à Moscou---I posted this during Neutral Week, but the details of buildings and bridges are so charming! Somewhere I heard that the building with the piles of orange boxes is Hermès in Moscow? Anyone know if that's true?
View attachment 3673095
View attachment 3673099
Fantaisie Pittoresque --- two of its many little fantasy buildings and a little garden bridge
View attachment 3673110
View attachment 3673113

I think you are right about the Passage scarf, it does look like one of the Moscow Hermès boutiques on Stoleshnikov side street [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] I've never noticed it! Awesome!

More architectural scarves for me would be:
Pique Sellier
Rendez-vous au 24
Faubourg by night

Reactions: eliwon and Pautinka
What a lovely motive - didn't know about this scarf - my "Paris scarf" is the Passage au Paris, cream/red CW with the postage stamp like motive - partly to remind me of Paris and partly work related. Looked up Les Triples on the bay, and quite a few came up - very promising :smile:
Passage au Paris is so nice - I would love the blue CW someday. Love the postage stamp part. The CWs of Les Triples are interesting...

Reactions: eliwon and Pautinka
De Passage à Moscou---I posted this during Neutral Week, but the details of buildings and bridges are so charming! Somewhere I heard that the building with the piles of orange boxes is Hermès in Moscow? Anyone know if that's true?
View attachment 3673095
View attachment 3673099
Fantaisie Pittoresque --- two of its many little fantasy buildings and a little garden bridge
View attachment 3673110
View attachment 3673113
Wow I love both of these designs. Especially De Passage à Moscou-it reminds me of my trip there! I love the details of the orange boxes.

I love the old Métro stations. Les triplés: View attachment 3673044

Too cute moma!

Teeny tiny famous buildings of the world on my www.hermes.com pochette. I can spot mini pyramids, little Big Ben, cutesey windmill and bijou Eiffel Tower.
View attachment 3673078 View attachment 3673079

Super cool xincinsin!

View attachment 3673095
View attachment 3673099
View attachment 3673110
View attachment 3673113

Oh my! I've never seen Fantaisie Pittoresque- lovely!!!

Gorgeous Croisette!

Ronde des Heures is a favorite of mine!

detail of Le fleuve sacre
View attachment 3673171
You have such a great CW of this one Croisette!

Beautifully tied!

That is a WONDERFUL combination of accessories, ehy12!!
I have recently joined you on the Tyger, Tyger bandwagon. I received my silk two days ago, and the CSGM today. No knots, just draped over me.....View attachment 3673467

It's perfect for you bobkat!

Reactions: momasaurus
Status
Not open for further replies.