Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kelly Star, the first scarf is les Domes Celestes byt Annie Faivre. It it tied as a modified cowboy or waterfall knot and you can visit Mai Tai Picture Book/collection blog for instructions!

Thank you, Ianit! While I am familiar with the waterfall knot on Mai Tai's blog, the pattern on your scarf makes it look different. The magic of Hermes;) [emoji92][emoji94]

Beautiful model and scarf! May I know when Hermes last issued 90cm Cashmere Silk scarves? I've only known the 100cm CS from the men's collection.

Thank you! As far as I know Hermes continued to produce 90cm shawls well up to the early 2000s, and then, as bruxelles70 said, H made a version with fringe =))

Great silks everyone! Need to scroll back quite a few pages to partake in all the architectural splendors! Here are a few of mine to share for now...it has been a low key lipstick month lol. Happy scarfing silkies!

View attachment 3671068
View attachment 3671069
View attachment 3671070

Wonderful! Les Domes Celestes is perfect for the architectural theme *_* When I first saw this scarf I used to think that the domes were microorganisms under the microscope, haha =)) And yes, I also agree that Ugo Gattoni is a genius!

I love 90cm cashmere scarves! My very first scarf Hermes scarf was a 90cm cashmere with a fringe, Bolduc au Carré. I bought it from the airport during one of my travels to Europe. Back then I felt like Hermes was for more mature women, but this size made it more appealing to me as it seemed young and easy to wear. That's how I stepped into the world of Hermes. My mother and sister were already long-time Hermes addicts, and I started trying out different sizes, the 70cm vintage silk, the 140 cashmere shawls, the 90cm carré, and discovered that once you start wearing them in different seasons and with different outfits, you begin to discover the ideal one for each occasion, time of the year, etc. I am enjoying my scarves very much and I wish to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for displaying your lovely scarves. I have learned new knots from this forum and I've been inspired to try new colors! [emoji175]

I totally agree! The most important thing about the H scarves is to find what you like and to enjoy them in full

Hi Lanit! If you find a Cheval de Courses sometime, scoop it up---it is a terrific, inventive design. You look beautiful wearing your Pegase---I'm glad to be twins with you on this one!
My pleasure to model the Fontaine scarf---any excuse to get it out and wear it, so thank you for asking! I took lots of photos, not posting ALL of them, but if there is a tie you wear a lot that I don't show, let me know. I'm wearing an ivory top, as the background color is off white and beige, not white. This is also a great scarf design---don't worry about the big horse heads and hooves in the corners…they do disappear. I love this cw because of the verdigris quality of the horse color.
View attachment 3671162
View attachment 3671169
View attachment 3671170
View attachment 3671171

This cw is absolutely gorgeous! I like how subtle the marble statues look when knotted, this scarf looks phenomenal on you

Oh lordy. That is just too funny......and soooooo true!!!! I don't think my DH has gone past 1990s pricing. His eyes are like saucers every time he sees what things cost....but H is a shop I will NEVER take him into. When he asked me why I now have so many scarves I said it is because I am perimenopausal and have a cold neck all the time. Hahaha. Don't mess with a hormonal woman!! [emoji6][emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]

This is sheer genius, am definitely using this one!

Reactions: Pautinka
Reactions: scarf1
Reactions: momasaurus
Apologies to all and in particular to Bruxelles and to Scarf1 who have already shown these scarves in these colourways but I took the photos already and it's all I've got!! Spent a bit of time fiddling with Les Toits de Paris today to get the little mice on the front, it's good to have goals in life...

View attachment 3672280View attachment 3672281View attachment 3672282View attachment 3672283
These are always beautiful to see---and beautiful on you! …And you know what they say…great minds think alike…You added some different perspectives!

Thank you! As far as I know Hermes continued to produce 90cm shawls well up to the early 2000s, and then, as bruxelles70 said, H made a version with fringe =))

Wonderful! Les Domes Celestes is perfect for the architectural theme *_* When I first saw this scarf I used to think that the domes were microorganisms under the microscope, haha =)) And yes, I also agree that Ugo Gattoni is a genius!

I totally agree! The most important thing about the H scarves is to find what you like and to enjoy them in full

This cw is absolutely gorgeous! I like how subtle the marble statues look when knotted, this scarf looks phenomenal on you
Thank you, Miskin! Truly, you can hardly tell what the scarf is about when it's tied. Another lesson that we shouldn't judge a scarf by its flat appearance...

Status
Not open for further replies.