Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

First Bingo of the Week! Adding two chips to my earlier three...
View attachment 5984709
Scarf Ring Wrangler (not sure if this is what was intended but I am outing myself as a scarf ring addict, if not wrangler!!!)
View attachment 5984710
En Liberté! is my SOTD. I asked my SA for this cw based solely on a tiny thumbnail posted early in the seasonal thread and it has not disappointed. It is a go-to travel scarf for me as it works in every season and has so many distinct coordinating and contrasting colors. Today I am giving it a spring vibe with a pale lavender top.
View attachment 5984711
It’s beautiful and what a great scarf ring collection. I wore my twin En Liberté yesterday, was late to find it and also fondly admired its versatility, soothing colors, design and charm. I wore mine with various greens. You know you have a winner when you tie it or take it off and pause to admire it.

Fabulous!! I am in the same boat - so many scarves have been TPF inspired!

BINGO - and what a beautiful knot!
And - yowza on the scarf rings… I have like 5 because I can’t figure them out! Need Lessons!
And truly need to know how you did this knot! :love:

Heeheeheeee!!!

Oooo Bunny what a beauty! Is this the 90 CSPM? :faint:
(Also - love the ‘altar’… I finally built a tiny tower… going to count it as an altar :lol: )

It’s gorgeous. I love the triangles too, though now I think they may have been my Gateway Drug to the CSGM.. :panic:

This is fab on you Agrume!

It really is a great scarf to have multiples of...just sayin'! :P

That one is going to be magical!!!

Thank you Cookie! Yes- it is the Marble Ex-Libris that was CSPM.

Glorious on you twin! Isn't it a great DD?
Thank you for your kind compliments, Cookie and Bunnycat!

Two squares again for me tody. Large format with my 140 Parures de Sables and TPF made me do it (copying @Cookiefiend ) Hunted for this one for ages.View attachment 5985053
You found it! Congratulations! Its awesome - and perfect for spring.

A beautiful bow! Coincidentally the SA I shopped with in Dublin at the weekend showed me how to do this with the trio scarf ring.
Thank you! The scarf ring I used is called the Noeud de H. I think it's a bit more versatile than the Trio and smaller format friendly. I'm still gathering enough experiment knots for a post in the scarf ring thread.

IMG_6469.jpeg

I really want to add the new Pierre Marie design, A la Lumiere du Flambeau to my collection because the Flambeaux carriers who march in our Mardi Gras parades are such a beloved feature of carnival. I'm stuck between two cws which I have been struggling with for almost as long as the return window, which is fast closing. So this first covers the Analysis Paralysis square...
A la Lumiere du Flambeau (01).jpeg90 DF La Lumiere du Flambeau scarf (14).jpeg
I had a lot of helpful advice and the consensus was to go with the blue cw, but please feel free to help me out!
A la Lumiere du Flambeau (01).jpgFlambeau (01) 2.jpgA la Lumiere du Flambeau (14).jpgFlambeau (14) 2.jpg
If I decide to keep it, this will be the one that makes my Scarf Doctor put me on a strict Color Combo Diet. Without a doubt, my plate has been overfull of green/blue/grey scarves, especially in the last two seasons...

But my SOTD is ...Secret Scarf Mail! I bought another scarf from a very lovely seller and then saw she had a 70 that is a grail design for me. So I added it to my order and asked that both be shipped in one box to avoid, um, any lifted eyebrows or sidelong looks that two deliveries in one week might invite. So this one is a scarf stowaway-- smuggled in the orange box of another... I am very thrilled to add another cw of Parade de Leonhardi.
Parade de Leonhardi .jpg
Please note that this too is blue and green with a (lime) green hem :rolleyes: :facepalm:
Scarves - Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which  Hermès scarf are you wearing today_.jpg

HA! Our first Bingo!!! And what a way to go! You definitely have a scarf ring collection and the wrangling skills to go with it!

And that 90cm En Liberte! may be yet another one of those scarves I have to backtrack around too....hmmmmm....I never did get the CSGM I was looking for and am definitely on a large format diet now.
:lol: I meant First Bingo for me this week! I think you would join a very big sisterhood were you to add the En Liberté!
And now our second Bingo of the day with another card update! :smile:

View attachment 5984729

I'd been hoping to make a diagonal Bingo (anybody out there with one yet?) But have done a horizontal row for the moment and will see what I can make match for tomorrow. :biggrin:

More Marble Scarves plase!!!

View attachment 5984726

And If You Know You Know- the scarf box altar.... :lol:

View attachment 5984725
The scarf altar is fantastic!! I do not have one but this is inspiring... I love that marble CSPM @bunnycat-- it is a regret item for me that I tried it and passed it by...
Congratulations to @LKBNOLA on achieving the first BINGO of the week.

I don't tend to be attracted to what I call mish-mash sorts of scarves. L'Art du Sarasa and La Selle Imaginaire are examples of this. Laying flat they look like various patches of different patterns.

View attachment 5984760

Another example is my scarf today, La Femme aux Semelles de Vent. I was resisting this design, with its overly broad borders of mish-mash, but scarfies kept telling me that it "ties well". So I gave it a try. It came, I tied it on, and wow!, now I'm a believer. It does tie well. :hbeat: La Femme aux Semelles de Vent is my scarf of the day.

View attachment 5984764

Here is my updated Bingo card with the "TPF made me do it!" box circled. And, I'm very happy that you did make me do it.

View attachment 5984728
Your LFauSdeV is simply fantastic @Redbirdhermes-- I am glad you gave mish-mash a chance...
LKB - you look beautiful in everything pastel-ish, neutral-ish. Beautiful knot too!
Thank you so much @Ashanti_Rose that is very kind and I am glad to hear as I love both!
SOTD Bal de soie was good for several bingo squares… my decision not to buy giant triangles survived perhaps 6 months, now I have three of them (with compliments of this thread).

View attachment 5984820View attachment 5984821
Fantastic @Agrume. We are twins and this may be my most used CSGT of the ones that I have-- it looks great with your coat.
Wore Chorus Stellarum today to experiment with my new scarf ring, definitely blaming all the enablers but worth it - I've got two CWs! :biggrin:

View attachment 5984857

View attachment 5984858
It is lovely @mktlim! And Chorus Stellarum made multiples offenders of many of us!!!
Okay - I’ve checked two more off - I should have checked one of them yesterday… but it’s not a secret anymore!
So I’m adding (Not So) Secret Scarf Mail and Twins Triplets Quadruplets with my darling Cache Cache Fleuri.
View attachment 5984877

View attachment 5984878
(Sneak peak of SSM)
View attachment 5984902
Ok, this is amazing-- the changeant of your new Tourbillons is just beautiful @Cookiefiend. Huge congratulations on this one. So beautiful in this format...and your Cache-cache is nothing but cuteness in this cw too.
Fabulous!! I am in the same boat - so many scarves have been TPF inspired!

BINGO - and what a beautiful knot!
And - yowza on the scarf rings… I have like 5 because I can’t figure them out! Need Lessons!
And truly need to know how you did this knot! :love:
I'll board the "too many to count" TPF-inspired boat, too @Cookiefiend! And I will make a short tutorial on my mannequin for you and @Jereni today.
I also get to add two more today - ‘yes I bought a scarf last month’ which would be this Brazil, and it was secret scarf mail at the time haha.

View attachment 5984909

Sooo close to Bingo but alas there is no way I should be claiming the rehabber square. I’ve only successfully removed a spot from one scarf - all others I’ve simply seemed to make worse and then had to provide to H for cleaning. Including my beloved Hermès Story, which apparently I managed to remove some of the marron color by trying to clean a spot myself, so now I’m slightly dead inside over that.

View attachment 5984913
Must second @Cookiefiend - love this knot!!! How how how?
Your dip-dye is gorgeous @Jereni! Really lovely. I am so sorry to hear about your Story. Is it back yet? Pleas elet us know the result of its spa treatment. Sometimes they are amazing at getting out cleaning mistakes with their own magic products so 🤞 (I will make a knot tutorial today, too)
It’s beautiful and what a great scarf ring collection. I wore my twin En Liberté yesterday, was late to find it and also fondly admired its versatility, soothing colors, design and charm. I wore mine with various greens. You know you have a winner when you tie it or take it off and pause to admire it.
Thank you @Maedi! It is a definite winner and I am delighted we are twins-- I love it with greens also. My scarf ring collection is as large as it is because a) I bought many when Mai Tai went out of business and I was afraid her reversible chain d'ancre would never be available b) I like the lightweight colorful ones and c) my family often gives them to me when they can think of nothing else to wrap-- it is the default gift!

I really want to add the new Pierre Marie design, A la Lumiere du Flambeau to my collection because the Flambeaux carriers who march in our Mardi Gras parades are such a beloved feature of carnival. I'm stuck between two cws which I have been struggling with for almost as long as the return window, which is fast closing. So this first covers the Analysis Paralysis square...
View attachment 5985097View attachment 5985100
I had a lot of helpful advice and the consensus was to go with the blue cw, but please feel free to help me out!
View attachment 5985105View attachment 5985107View attachment 5985094View attachment 5985095
If I decide to keep it, this will be the one that makes my Scarf Doctor put me on a strict Color Combo Diet. Without a doubt, my plate has been overfull of green/blue/grey scarves, especially in the last two seasons...

But my SOTD is ...Secret Scarf Mail! I bought another scarf from a very lovely seller and then saw she had a 70 that is a grail design for me. So I added it to my order and asked that both be shipped in one box to avoid, um, any lifted eyebrows or sidelong looks that two deliveries in one week might invite. So this one is a scarf stowaway-- smuggled in the orange box of another... I am very thrilled to add another cw of Parade de Leonhardi.
View attachment 5985247
Please note that this too is blue and green with a (lime) green hem :rolleyes: :facepalm:
View attachment 5985103
Very nice SOTD, LKB. I need to put that Parade de Leonhardi on my list. As they say, it ties beautifully. Looks marvelous on you.

As for your analysis paralysis problem, I think this is more about the color palette choices that Hermès has been making lately. You certainly have many beautiful scarves that would be my choice for you before these two. But I do like the green snakes in the darker colorway rather than the bright orange snakes in the first.