Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooo - that orange is gorgeous!

And you look amazing! :hugs:
(big fan of Anamorphee too!)
Thank you, Cookiefiend!

Beautiful pictures, Bobkat! You are gorgeous!
What a nice thing to say, monteverdi!

Yippee! You look fab in it!

These are such perfect colors for you bobkat!

I love your reasoning FugitveR! I agree Bali's designs are better for tying than viewing and I love the modernity of H en Fil.

Hello to the big sister moussie to my little gal of this! :wave:

Beautiful choices- they suit you so well. And congrats on your CW 07 of Acte iii!

You look snugly warm Croisette! Enjoy Vienna!
Thank you, bunnycat!

Reactions: bunnycat
My two runners up for the week (since I don't have as many scarves from them as I do Alice Shirley)

Dimitri R and also Aline Honore. I really tend to like their overall designs flat as well as tied, and I think that is my defining factor for a favorite artist even more so than total number of scarves. Dallet, though I love his treatment of the big cats- I almost always end up with trouble tying the designs so though I wouldn't give any of my Dallet up by any stretch, I also rate easy of tying very highly.

Aline Honore- so easy for me to tie. Everywhere I look there's something interesting to show.

View attachment 4279780

View attachment 4279785

Dimitri's graphics- love them...

View attachment 4279781

View attachment 4279782
View attachment 4279783
Ooh, the last one in green mousseline is delightful! I’m totally into the mousses these days. So airy and pretty!

I only have one of his but i really admire Nigel Peake’s modernity ! I love my On a Summer Day [emoji39] that i have shown already lots of times here i think !
Today i got scarf mail, my second CSGM - i love it !!

ec8a04be3967cfdf404a404bdc6d3532.jpg
Beautiful! What design is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.