SAMORGA Bag Inserts for Luggage and Phantom: Pictures, Designs and Measurements ONLY.

^ cottonblanc You're right! I never thought of that actually... and since my bag is so heavy itself, I am not going to put too much in it anyway (at the moment I only have my wallet, keys, pocket tissues, lippy and lip gloss in there and it weighs a tonne already), probably best to let the leather sag naturally!

I just made a custom order for my phantom and the size is W11" x H7" x D9". If you tell them it's for a small phantom, they will give you the correct dimensions. I ordered the C4 style (has pocket for ipad) with reinforced bottom and sides, no round pockets inside and with zipped top. I ordered lavender since my bag is grey...but I was highly considering baby blue or hot pink...they are all so pretty!! I can't wait to receive mine and excited they have a zippered top option for phantom now :smile:

Thank you so much for the measurements!
Will place my order now!

How did you make the board? I'd love to know cuz I sometimes use a magazine as a base but it still curves at the bottom..

Pretty simple. I place my Luggage on top of a compressed foam board (easily bought at stationery shops) and draw an outline of the bottom of the bag with a pencil. Be careful if your bag is lightly coloured. Then I proceed to reduce the size of that outline by a few centimetres and then cut the board.

I would then wrap the bag in clear plastic and then put the bag insert on top of it. There you have it.

thanks for all the recommendations! i have the red pebbled leather but i'm ordering the dark green one so it feels like christmas everytime i open up my bag haha, i'll be sure to upload pictures i ordered it reinforced

thanks for all the recommendations! i have the red pebbled leather but i'm ordering the dark green one so it feels like christmas everytime i open up my bag haha, i'll be sure to upload pictures i ordered it reinforced

Hi, just placed my order too!
Paid total of $69 for it and hope its worth it

May I know reinforced means its double lined?

cotonblanc said:
Pretty simple. I place my Luggage on top of a compressed foam board (easily bought at stationery shops) and draw an outline of the bottom of the bag with a pencil. Be careful if your bag is lightly coloured. Then I proceed to reduce the size of that outline by a few centimetres and then cut the board.

I would then wrap the bag in clear plastic and then put the bag insert on top of it. There you have it.

Thanks a lot! I'll look for a foam board and give that a try :biggrin:

terri_berri said:
Does anyone know if you get a tracking number for the Samorgas once they have been shipped?

I ordered mine on the 21 Nov and I still haven't received anything...

When I talked to the people who ran it, he said I do not get a tracking number, just give them two weeks because they're sending it with Korean post not any special packaging