SAMORGA Bag Inserts for Luggage and Phantom: Pictures, Designs and Measurements ONLY.

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. may I ask how u contact the owner? I have sent several requests but so far no reply from him yet... (one week plus) :sad:

2. Hey everyone. I was wondering which Samorga insert is perfect for the Celine Mini luggage. I'm just a tad confused since there are 3 types of sizes to choose from :/

3. Hi everyone! I need some help choosing a colour for my Celine mini. =) the bag is in chocolate/brown, and I'm hoping to get an insert with the same colour, so that it's "invisible" to everyone else. Do you reckon I should get it in brown or dark brown?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1435388990.688804.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1435389113.945766.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1435389472.844578.jpg

4. Do you think a base shaper would be needed with the Samorga organizer to prevent sagging in a LV speedy 30?

5. Could anyone please share what size samorga organizer would be the best for the Chanel cerf tote?

6. For those you wish to consider a cheaper option for purse organizer, you may consider Cloversac. They don't make custom-fitting organizer so you expect a perfect fit but it is half the price and the shipping time is about 1 week. Another downside is it only come in red, black and beige. Following is picture of how it look like inside a Celine Medium Trapeze

Purse-Organizer-Insert-for-Celine-Medium-Trapeze-4.jpg

Following is how it look inside a Celine Mini Luggage

Purse-Organizer-Insert-for-Celine-Mini-Luggage-3.jpg

As it is not custom-fitting, you can easily transfer your belongings easy between both bags

Kendie26 likes this.
  7. Does anyone have the exact measurements for the perfect sized Samorga organizer for a Phantom Belted Cabas in Medium? The measurements as per Celine is 14x11x8...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice