Outfit Your Chloe - Fun - Please Join In!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. you're most welcome! :nuts:

i'd love to figure out what was wrong though... has to be some sort of settings somewhere... oh, did you click publish the set before embed?

2. Yeah i did - unfortunately i get frustrated pretty easily, i'm generally pretty good on the computer but when i can't do something - grrrrr! I'll have a proper look later, try and figure out where i went wrong - also, how do you get the different backgrounds? Sorry, won't clog up the thread with chatter, but sianii11 is having teething problems with Polyvore! :smile:

3. :cursing: I can get this clipper thing to go...Im trying to add my bags to these outfits...

4. I've not tried it yet - but just be patient when you are trying it - don't want to see you 'lob' your PC's off your desks:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

5. ^^^haha :censor::devil:I have to say that thought has crossed my mind on a few occasions!:btdh: darn puter

6. Yep, work might have a thing or two to say about that and i certainly wouldn't want to explain!:P I've calmed down now...!:woohoo:

7. this is what mine says
    Sorry! Items from polyvore.com may not be imported at this time.

8. when you're creating a new set, on the tabs on the right hand side, there is a All Items tab. click on that and it takes you to different categories, like bags, shoes, backgrounds! :nuts:

9. hmm.. that's strange. the thing is, you are uploading to polyvore, not from polyvore. the error message sounds like you're trying to import images from polyvore to elsewhere. it should actually be the other way round! :yes:

10. gagaforgucci's masterpiece!

[​IMG]

11. cool how did you do that?
    Yeah its was some weird error message!? If you search for a specific thing it will say import your own when it cann't find it. So that works!!!
    This thing is fun even when it doesn't work lol

12. gagaforgucci - I just can't not say it - I've tried - but its just got to come out girl.........................I wonder - is the invisible model with the jeans the t-shirt in need of a 'comfort break'??:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

13. hahaha! no worries, i can paste everyone's work while we have teething problems to sort out!

all i did was, click on "embed", then copy the second link which is for message boards, paste the code in here!

it's strange that you girls are having the same problem! i wonder why?

14. OMG! lol:roflmfao: I grabbed some coffee..Im gonna figure this out!!:thinking:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice