Outfit Your Chloe - Fun - Please Join In!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. girls, some of the ladies from the-place-i-stole-the-idea-from have tried this and it worked for some of them!

in the code for message board, try adding one or two spaces between and http.

disclaimer: it doesn't work all the time! not sure why either...

2. from gagaforgucci!

[​IMG]

3. Haha, she certainly looks like she's "trying to hold it in"!!:graucho: Or perhaps she's just awkward and doesn't know how to stand? Never fear, invisible model, we are your friends!;)

4. ^ LOL!!! it didn't occur to me until Lescoy pointed it out! :lol:

here's one more from me before i get back to work!

[​IMG]

5. ^^ Hey - I'm a 'SAD ACT':roflmfao::roflmfao:

6. ^ LOL! Lescoy you are not a sad act... you are just more observant! :tup:

sianii and gagaforgucci, i have emailed polyvore helpdesk. let's see what they say! :yes:

7. Really nice, girls... I really dont need to explore this site... I already spend a lot of time in here... but i love your outfits... anything with a Paraty?

8. ^^ mariabdc - come on now - don't be shy - we want to see your outfit - :yahoo:

I'm going to do one - I just need the time to sort it out:okay:

9. That's so funny - what a "need to pee" stance that is :Push:

hold it, hold it, hold it.... :sweatdrop:

10. I love the combo gaga - would wear all of it !!! it all looks a little too complex for me though... keep them coming though - they look very muck like magazine pages so far girls - very inspiring & creative... for those of you that can figure it out - keep them coming!!!

11. ok I did one

[​IMG]

12. ^ very nice, mona! :tup:

sianii and gagaforgucci, i got a reply from the polyvore helpdesk:

hi,

it looks like the embed code was not entirely copied. please ask your member to copy & paste the entire code in the message box.

13. this was what i did during tPF's maintenance. hehe!

[​IMG]

14. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice