Outfit Your Chloe - Fun - Please Join In!!

Yeah i did - unfortunately i get frustrated pretty easily, i'm generally pretty good on the computer but when i can't do something - grrrrr! I'll have a proper look later, try and figure out where i went wrong - also, how do you get the different backgrounds? Sorry, won't clog up the thread with chatter, but sianii11 is having teething problems with Polyvore! :smile:

Yeah i did - unfortunately i get frustrated pretty easily, i'm generally pretty good on the computer but when i can't do something - grrrrr! I'll have a proper look later, try and figure out where i went wrong - also, how do you get the different backgrounds? Sorry, won't clog up the thread with chatter, but sianii11 is having teething problems with Polyvore! :smile:

when you're creating a new set, on the tabs on the right hand side, there is a All Items tab. click on that and it takes you to different categories, like bags, shoes, backgrounds! :nuts:

this is what mine says
Sorry! Items from polyvore.com may not be imported at this time.

hmm.. that's strange. the thing is, you are uploading to polyvore, not from polyvore. the error message sounds like you're trying to import images from polyvore to elsewhere. it should actually be the other way round! :yes:

cool how did you do that?
Yeah its was some weird error message!? If you search for a specific thing it will say import your own when it cann't find it. So that works!!!
This thing is fun even when it doesn't work lol

gagaforgucci - I just can't not say it - I've tried - but its just got to come out girl.........................I wonder - is the invisible model with the jeans the t-shirt in need of a 'comfort break'??:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

hahaha! no worries, i can paste everyone's work while we have teething problems to sort out!

all i did was, click on "embed", then copy the second link which is for message boards, paste the code in here!

it's strange that you girls are having the same problem! i wonder why?