Outfit Your Chloe - Fun - Please Join In!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
    OK girls - this idea was brought by dragonette - and she stole it - but I won't tell you from where:graucho:

Thought it would be fun for Chloe girls to outfit their Chloe Bags since I know the tPF'ers here have such great individual style and a variety of taste, and good taste at that, since we all love our Chloe Bags.:graucho:

So let's have fun with this and show what you usually outfit your Chloe with or make new outfits with Chloe bags you don't have yet !
    As you view another Chloe girls outfit, you could also get shopping info tips on what looks great with your Chloe/
    I can't wait to see everyone's outfits, this will be so much fun!

Here is the link to create your outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/home

Need Help? Read Below
    Below are step by step instructions on how to create outfits.
    It's fast, free & easy. Also, you can search & select your favorite brands of handbags , clothing, shoes & accessories.

1. Register or login to Polyvore (it's free): http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/home
    2. Create a set.
    3. At the 'Create a Set' area, search, select & drag items you want.
    4. When outfit is completed, click 'Publish'
    5. You will be prompted to give your outfit/set a Title and Description, then click Publish button again to save.
    6. After publishing your outfit/set, go to 'My Profile' and click. Then click the set you had just made.
    7. Click 'Embed this set'
    8. Copy the code for "Message Board"
    9. Paste the code onto tPF Chloe subforum!

Enjoy!

2. yay! thanks Lescoy! :yahoo: i'll start with my sample outfit!

[​IMG]

:heart:

3. ^^ dragonette - Looks good - I need to have a proper look at the site - and find something totally unsuitable:rolleyes:

4. btw, there is also a way to clip any image you wish into your personal images to use. so you're not restricted to the limited chloe images on the server! :nuts:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/clipper

5. here's another! :nuts:

[​IMG]

6. #6 Mar 11, 2009
    Ok Dragonette help me! How do you get the picture to show up - it keeps showing a link instead?!

7. dragonette - this is such a great idea! i love both your outfits - so cute! i'll have to give it a try later when i'm not at work. looks like so much fun.

8. ^ sianii, first you have to publish the set. then go back to the set from your profile, and click embed. then, copy the code for message board and paste it in here! :yes:

9. thanks rxgirl! :nuts:

here's one more! can anyone tell i can spend too much time on polyvore? :blush:

[​IMG]

10. That's what i did! From "embed on your blog", copied the Message Board one and it just posts the link? Hmmm...:wtf:

11. #11 Mar 11, 2009
  12. hmmm.. that's strange. the link does take us to the picture, but i wonder why it won't show on its own?

lemme sniff it out...

13. #13 Mar 11, 2009
    sianii's masterpiece!

[​IMG]

14. i think could it be that you are copying the link for blog instead of messageboard?

15. Nope, i tried both and neither worked but thanks for posting for me!!:nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice