Outfit Your Chloe - Fun - Please Join In!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Haha, why didn't i think of that?! I tried about a hundred times and made sure i got the whole code - me thinks the people on the "help"desk are a bit bored! Thanks for investigating Dragonette, i will have another go later...Mona_Danya didn't have a problem either...:shrugs:

Maybe i really was just not with it? Sounds a bit like me...:nuts:

2. polyvore is really fun but i am also having problems to show my outfit here...however i think my problem is that i do not know how to insert the link on this board :confused1: :shrugs:

3. Well apparently you just copy and paste it! Mine kept pasting the link though not the picture...Just copy the Message Board code and paste it into a message on here....:smile:

4. sianii, i hope it works! :yes:

jonah, are you able to get to the part where you click on "embed" to get the codes?

5. [​IMG]

6. jonah's masterpiece!

[​IMG]

7. :yahoo:thanks dragonette

what have you done with my code? please share your secret :graucho:

edit: yes, i copied the whole link and before posting it it showed the

8. that's weird... cos i did exactly the same thing! let me ask polyvore peeps again...

9. in the meantime, just paste your links here and i will put them up for you! :yes:

10. [​IMG]

11. from jonah!

[​IMG]

don't worry sweetie! let's see what the helpdesk says! :yes: love that blue top btw! oh, and i clipped that edith yesterday for us to use! hehe!

12. Heloise Hobo in Action :smile:

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice