Outfit Your Chloe - Fun - Please Join In!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. thanks daisy! i wish i had the actual one! my DKNY is the closest-looking that i have! :biggrin: i love big watches! :heart:

i would also kill for those chloe wedges!

2. one more set that looks like my 'real-life' style:

[​IMG]

3. another "me" set:

[​IMG]

can you tell i'm preparing for the arrival of my chloes? :nuts:

4. one more in red:

[​IMG]

i'm re-using many items because they are either stuff i actually have (like the baccarat pendants), or look like what i have. :yes:

5. and another! :nuts:

[​IMG]

6. love the black and white and denim combos - very cool casual!

7. ^ i live in jeans! :biggrin: and ever since getting into purses, i feel that a plain white tee is the best to show off the bag! and no risk of colour transfer either! hehe! the bag becomes the main focus of the outfit! :lol:

8. this is something like what i wore today! :nuts:

[​IMG]

9. dragonette - I like all the outfits you put together! I see that you've been on a white/black/red kick lately. Looking good!

10. thank you, kdo! :heart: i've been working with things that look like my existing wardrobe, because my chloes are coming next week! :yahoo: