New Louis Vuitton Spring 2006 Limited Edition Monogram Perforated Collection!!

Do you like the new Perforated Monogram Collection??

• Love it!

• Hate it!

• Indifferent (blah).

Results are only viewable after voting.

*JJ*

En Vogue
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Europe
i don't like it. the idea itself isn't half bad, maybe the bags would look better if marc had chosen colors that work better with the monogram canvas.

but i do like the little lock on the pochette.

jewelbear

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Sunshine I'm getting the denim wedges at $415 they aren't horrible like some LV shoes can be:smile: I'm also really loving the globe shopper which is funny because when it first came out I hated it.....figures. And what about those PJ's? Man I'd love a pair of those but I'm afraid...very afraid:lol: V

attorney-wife

Jan 23, 2006
I saw the Speedy (in pink) and the cles (in orange, and in green) in person, yesterday.....Not impressed at all. Why pay twice as much for holes.....................The only good thing I saw was that the store (in Oakbrook mall, Chicago) still had the Panda keychain/extenders.

NL3181

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
attorney-wife said:
Sad to say, being bored I scanned Ioffer and it has a whole page of fake perforateds!
oh dear..it is true..they are fast !!!

Superbaby

O.G.
Nov 25, 2005
attorney-wife said:
Sad to say, being bored I scanned Ioffer and it has a whole page of fake perforateds!
They even has my suede onatah fleur pm on ioffer.. :cry::evil:

Superbaby

O.G.
Nov 25, 2005
also, the demi lune only comes in orange. not fuschia.. i wish they have it in fuschia. but they don't.. oh well...

BagLady14

O.G.
Dec 15, 2005
North of Boston
You can't see through the holes at all. No one can see the stuff inside your bag, as the holes are too small. It doesn't have a mesh look to it, it's just textured.
I admit, I wouldn't get this bag if I didn't already have several other LV's. This isn't the bag to get if you can only have one, but I think it will be a fun summer bag. I've carried a picture of it in my wallet since October, and I finally got it yesterday. The shoulder strap is the shorter type, so the bag fits under the arm, not down on the hip. The other shoulder bag, the Musette has a very long strap.

marspalm

pursefreak<3
Jan 21, 2006
New Jersey
When i saw pics of this bag i was very excited but when i went to LV on monday they had the speedy in pink and i thought it was definitely the ugliest thing LV has ever done...no offense to anyone but i can really not see the attraction in this bag at all..

texaschic231

Smart AND Beautiful~!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
TX
BagLady14 said:
You can't see through the holes at all. No one can see the stuff inside your bag, as the holes are too small. It doesn't have a mesh look to it, it's just textured.
I admit, I wouldn't get this bag if I didn't already have several other LV's. This isn't the bag to get if you can only have one, but I think it will be a fun summer bag. I've carried a picture of it in my wallet since October, and I finally got it yesterday. The shoulder strap is the shorter type, so the bag fits under the arm, not down on the hip. The other shoulder bag, the Musette has a very long strap.
This is the demi-lune?? Could you please post some pics with you carrying this bag? I still can't decide which piece I want....but I wanted to see the size of this bag on someone. :biggrin: