New Louis Vuitton Spring 2006 Limited Edition Monogram Perforated Collection!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Do you like the new Perforated Monogram Collection??

1. Love it!

2. Hate it!

3. Indifferent (blah).

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ok. Listen girls, I will post another pic of the Perforated Collection. I absolutely adore this Speedy, especially in the fuschia lining!! :love:

speedy perf.jpg

2. I saw it last week and liked it but now I am not a fan and just passed on purchasing a speedy. I prefer the onatah range:shame:

3. I don't hate it, but I certainly don't like it. I think the day-glo colors are :blink:

4. I think I will buy the Plate, but nothing else really grabs me from this collection.

5. Not a fan ...

6. i was super excited about this collection and put my name on the list to get a pochette and/or a speedy...but then i saw it...and had to tell my SA that i was no longer interested and i'd be back when the new vernis items came out.

7. Hmmm.. the only thing I like is the Vuitton name spelled out

8. I think it would be OK in small accessories.

9. I purchased the pochette today in pink :smile: The boutique in Santa Clara, CA has them readily available. I think the only styles being waitlisted are the demi-lune and the musette. I saw a bunch of pochettes, speedys, and cles. Personally, I only like the smaller items from the line. The speedy isn't bad, but I don't like the demi-lune or musette at all.

10. I just sent mine back yesturday, it will get there today, you might want to get to the store early(Westheimer in Houston)if that's near where you live. I returned my speedy because I did not like the color, it looks hot pink on the pictures and runway shows but in RL it's actually a deep purple, their calling it fuschia. Well when I took it out of the bag my daughter said" Oh mommy it looks so cute, thank you for buying my dog a carrier," I was done this bag had to go back.:shame:

11. I didn't like it either. I'm not fond of it. To each his own though!

12. i don't like the look but i like the bright pink haha.
    the onatah line > preforated

13. :love:

Attached Files:

14. Thanks for the heads up. I will definitely call or try to get there early; however, these stores have waiting lists....:sad2: