New Louis Vuitton Spring 2006 Limited Edition Monogram Perforated Collection!!

Do you like the new Perforated Monogram Collection??

• Love it!

• Hate it!

• Indifferent (blah).

Results are only viewable after voting.
i was super excited about this collection and put my name on the list to get a pochette and/or a speedy...but then i saw it...and had to tell my SA that i was no longer interested and i'd be back when the new vernis items came out.

I purchased the pochette today in pink :smile: The boutique in Santa Clara, CA has them readily available. I think the only styles being waitlisted are the demi-lune and the musette. I saw a bunch of pochettes, speedys, and cles. Personally, I only like the smaller items from the line. The speedy isn't bad, but I don't like the demi-lune or musette at all.

texaschic231 said:
You are soo lucky! I live in Texas and every boutique has a waiting list for this collection.
I just sent mine back yesturday, it will get there today, you might want to get to the store early(Westheimer in Houston)if that's near where you live. I returned my speedy because I did not like the color, it looks hot pink on the pictures and runway shows but in RL it's actually a deep purple, their calling it fuschia. Well when I took it out of the bag my daughter said" Oh mommy it looks so cute, thank you for buying my dog a carrier," I was done this bag had to go back.:shame:

onecutespeedy said:
I just sent mine back yesturday, it will get there today, you might want to get to the store early(Westheimer in Houston)if that's near where you live. I returned my speedy because I did not like the color, it looks hot pink on the pictures and runway shows but in RL it's actually a deep purple, their calling it fuschia. Well when I took it out of the bag my daughter said" Oh mommy it looks so cute, thank you for buying my dog a carrier," I was done this bag had to go back.:shame:

Thanks for the heads up. I will definitely call or try to get there early; however, these stores have waiting lists....:sad2: