New Louis Vuitton Spring 2006 Limited Edition Monogram Perforated Collection!!

Do you like the new Perforated Monogram Collection??

• Love it!

• Hate it!

• Indifferent (blah).

Results are only viewable after voting.
BagLady14 said:
Last year when the Cerises line came out everyone hated them for the first two months. They said ' who ever said brown and red go good together", and "why would anyone want fruit on their handbag". As far as the perforated bags, I bought one. I'll use it for a while, if I decide it doesn't work out or I get tired of the style, I know I can get most of my money back reselling, just because it's an LV. What I'm curious about is how they will look over time. I think the bright light leather is too loud on some LV styles and they look better when the leather has darkened a little. I think the Perfo Speedy will look better with darker leather because they already have enough detail going on without that bright white leather trim. Time will tell.

I agree with you, baglady14 :biggrin:

Thats why i bought the speedy, pochette and demi lune.

I love my bags.. :love:

curtism said:
nothing is better then a LOUIS VUITTON limit edition !!

I totally have to agree. I loved the cerise instantly but I don't feel the same about the perfo. However, I know that if I don't get something from the perfo line that I will regret it later. Everytime is see something from the cherry blossom line or the grafitti line I wish I had something from those collections. I didn't even know LV existed back then, and now I'll probably never own anything from either of those lines.

whatzerface said:
I totally have to agree. I loved the cerise instantly but I don't feel the same about the perfo. However, I know that if I don't get something from the perfo line that I will regret it later. Everytime is see something from the cherry blossom line or the grafitti line I wish I had something from those collections. I didn't even know LV existed back then, and now I'll probably never own anything from either of those lines.

Whatzerface hit it right on the mark! (snicker) <---That sounded kinda funny...:lol:

Anyway, she's right. Any limited edition LV is worth having...you'll regret it later if you don't own a piece of this collection. A year from now it will become what the cerises collection has become....a much longed for collection! :P

eyelove said:
Even if it's unattractive?

Yes. Even if it's unattractive to you and others.

I find these bags attractive. I like the Pochette & Demi Lune.

I hate Channel bags with the big huge "C"s on them. I think they're butt-ugly, but regardless of what I think, because of their name they have resale value.

I don't have my camera at my house, but until I do, this is the photo from the fashion show, although she doesn't have it over her shoulder. You can tell that the shoulder strap is not very long, which I prefer.
This picture was from September and the end result of this bag is identical with the exception of the LV monogram layout.

PerfLVBag.jpg

eyelove said:
I don't know how well they're selling. Probably varies from store to store.

My SA here said that they are selling well and there are still many people on the waitlist for the speedy plus the pink plate has already sold out. I think it is a fun item as was cerises when it was launched (which did not sell very quickly here at all .. they still had a few speedy's at my store in Dec 05).

shalomjude said:
My SA here said that they are selling well and there are still many people on the waitlist for the speedy plus the pink plate has already sold out. I think it is a fun item as was cerises when it was launched (which did not sell very quickly here at all .. they still had a few speedy's at my store in Dec 05).

Is that right? I've got a hunch that some of the people on the waitlist for the perforated speedy were also the same people who bought the Cerise speedy. Speedy fanatics ;).

eyelove said:
Is that right? I've got a hunch that some of the people on the waitlist for the perforated speedy were also the same people who bought the Cerise speedy. Speedy fanatics ;).

I love the speedy too and can't wait for the damier 25 to arrive in stores:love:

I said it before...I love this line!!! and if I could afford it at the moment I would think nothing of snatching up the Demi Lune, I think its gorgeous! What I'm not alltogether fond of, are all the lines with faces on them! If everybody wants to talk about tacky or garish, lets start there. :smile:

Danica said:
I said it before...I love this line!!! and if I could afford it at the moment I would think nothing of snatching up the Demi Lune, I think its gorgeous! What I'm not alltogether fond of, are all the lines with faces on them! If everybody wants to talk about tacky or garish, lets start there. :smile:

What lines??? :wacko: Which faces????:weird: :biggrin: