New Louis Vuitton Spring 2006 Limited Edition Monogram Perforated Collection!!

Do you like the new Perforated Monogram Collection??

• Love it!

• Hate it!

• Indifferent (blah).

Results are only viewable after voting.
i don't like it. the idea itself isn't half bad, maybe the bags would look better if marc had chosen colors that work better with the monogram canvas.

but i do like the little lock on the pochette.

Sunshine I'm getting the denim wedges at $415 they aren't horrible like some LV shoes can be:smile: I'm also really loving the globe shopper which is funny because when it first came out I hated it.....figures. And what about those PJ's? Man I'd love a pair of those but I'm afraid...very afraid:lol: V

I saw the Speedy (in pink) and the cles (in orange, and in green) in person, yesterday.....Not impressed at all. Why pay twice as much for holes.....................The only good thing I saw was that the store (in Oakbrook mall, Chicago) still had the Panda keychain/extenders.

You can't see through the holes at all. No one can see the stuff inside your bag, as the holes are too small. It doesn't have a mesh look to it, it's just textured.
I admit, I wouldn't get this bag if I didn't already have several other LV's. This isn't the bag to get if you can only have one, but I think it will be a fun summer bag. I've carried a picture of it in my wallet since October, and I finally got it yesterday. The shoulder strap is the shorter type, so the bag fits under the arm, not down on the hip. The other shoulder bag, the Musette has a very long strap.
P3010019.jpg

When i saw pics of this bag i was very excited but when i went to LV on monday they had the speedy in pink and i thought it was definitely the ugliest thing LV has ever done...no offense to anyone but i can really not see the attraction in this bag at all..

BagLady14 said:
You can't see through the holes at all. No one can see the stuff inside your bag, as the holes are too small. It doesn't have a mesh look to it, it's just textured.
I admit, I wouldn't get this bag if I didn't already have several other LV's. This isn't the bag to get if you can only have one, but I think it will be a fun summer bag. I've carried a picture of it in my wallet since October, and I finally got it yesterday. The shoulder strap is the shorter type, so the bag fits under the arm, not down on the hip. The other shoulder bag, the Musette has a very long strap.

This is the demi-lune?? Could you please post some pics with you carrying this bag? I still can't decide which piece I want....but I wanted to see the size of this bag on someone. :biggrin: